Hypnotism

A/N: Now… Ummm... this is very late and I apologize. I don’t want to spout any stupid excuses towards you guys so I’m not saying why I wasn’t able to update sooner. I feel as if I should keep it private.

Any who! Let’s begin
____________________________________________
(Ciel’s P.O.V)
I hear gunshots… and screaming. It hurts my ears… Make it stop… Make it stop!!! Please!!

The horrible sound was finally dimmed down as I felt myself rise out from under the water, finally reaching the air that I needed so much. I gasped, in hopes that I still wasn’t in that cursed water.

“I shall take you out of here” I heard and in the midst of my blurred vision, saw a silhouette undoing the restraints on the chair that held me back. I then was picked up bridal style and was sat down in another chair. I noticed we were in another room, away from the water that about took my life.
I was beyond scared and in shock at what had happened in just a single day.

I felt something warm and soft be put over me as the footsteps walked towards the other end of the room.

He’s going to hurt me… like those other people! I thought.

“Can you see yet young master?”
I jumped at the voice and hugged my body close, scared at what he would do to me. I don’t want to suffer this pain again… I’m not Alois Trancy!!!

“I am… Ciel… Phantomhive…”I stuttered out. “The Queen’s… the Queen’s watchdog…”
I stared at the wall in front of me, my dull eyes beginning to see the man that sat in a chair, writing stuff down on a notebook. He was turned away from me, making me more scared as to who he was.
I was stuck in the past now… the pain from that day still there.

“I lost Mother and Father…” I continued.
“How did you lose them?” I heard the man say, writing more stuff down.

I shivered and looked straight ahead, not wanting to look at said man.

“The mansion… burned” I muttered in response to his question.
“Yes. It burned” His words echoed in my head for a while before he kept going. “The village in which you were raised in”

V-Village…? I-It sounds familiar… But…

I ran in the hallway…” I said, not completely sure if I did. My shivering wouldn’t stop either and my fear growing larger and larger the longer this conversation went on.
“Yes. You ran” His words echoed again. “On the road in the outskirts of the village.”

He then stood up, finally revealing his smooth and pale face. He had glasses which were sitting on the bridge of his nose.
I’ve seen this man before! But in the current state I was in, I didn’t care. I was too scared. Would he hurt me like those other people?!

I then later watched him grab a red ring and walk towards me, reaching his hand out to grab mine. He placed the ring on my index finger carefully then stood up and began to mess with his glasses.

Up and down his glasses went.

I brought my hand with the ring up to my face and looked at in fear.
“You ran and you found them.” I heard.

 Found…
Yes… I did run....And I did find them. They were dead.

“I found them… the dead bodies of Father and Mother” I said, remembering.
“Yes, you found him. Your dead brother”
“Brother..?” I thought out loud.
Yes… I see him... My little brother’s lifeless body sprawled out on the floor while his eyes were no longer seeing.
The memory began to take shape in my mind as I was able to see a young boy lying on the floor. He had brown hair and brown eyes… I felt immense pain as I saw the young boy dead. He was important to me… wasn’t he?

“You found him, and then what?” He asked, watching me as I stared at the polished red jewel on the ring.
“The old men…” I stuttered, remembering how they abused me and made that burn on the side of my stomach. The day I formed a contract with Sebastian.
“Yes… that old man did to you”

My memory then changed, seeing an old man kiss my foot as I was dressed in a red robe with nothing underneath. I remembered… this old man had used my body…
“I was disgraced” I muttered out, being able to see the lust in the old man’s eyes.
“By the Earl Trancy”

I was shocked to hear the name as I gasped a bit in realization.

“Tran…cy…” I echoed, scared at the name.

The man looked at me with his yellowish eyes as he finally stopped playing with his glasses. Opening his mouth, he smirked.
“Yes.” He breathed out.
___________________________________________________

Okaaaay! XD This is just like an explanation of what happened to Ciel after he was dunked in that green water last chapter.
If it’s at all confusing then I suggest you watch Black Butler, Season 2 episode 9 and start at around 15:40 and end around 17:20.

I did add a few things to the chapter and tried making it longer but I didn’t have much time to add more because... well yeah.
I’ll try to write the next chapter much faster than this one but thank you for waiting patiently!

Also, the person in there was Claude and he pretty much hypnotized (It says in the Black Butler's Wikipedia btw) Ciel into thinking he was Alois. I hope it's not too confusing.