Chap 3 : Affirmation

"Do you know how much i missed you Smiley?", he whispered against my lips, nibbling them lightly. Trust me age has done wonderful this to him. I wonder whether he was with someone else when i wasnt in his life. A sudden jealousy hit me hard. I grabbed him by his shoulders and pulled me towards me. Gone was the day when I had felt shy against him. I clearly remembered out first night where i was shy. He did things to me which i had no idea about. But that was then and this is now. 15 years of maturity gave me the knowledge about how to pleasure a man. Ya fine i have never tired it on someone but then i wasnt that naive anymore.

"Oh! I missed you too", I bit his lips earning a loud growl from him.

"Fierce, are we?", he fist my hair.

I quickly worked on his jeans and pulled it down. He too helped me with that.

"Wow! baby you are gone today", he promised me and then with one swift motion he pulled my top and throw it across the room. Slowly he caressed my belly giving goosebumps all over my body. Oh! how I craved his touch.

"She was here? Wasnt she?", my eyes flew opened to connect with him but he was looking at my tummy. His caress has now changed totally. I could just breath matching every moment of his fingers. His nails were making me aware of his touch everytime my tummy quivered in anticipation.

"Yes she was", I finally replied to his question. He shifted and made himself comfortable right above my tummy. With slow movements he circled my navel. And the next thing he did shocked me.

"Hi Baby!", a tear dropped on my tummy. I tried to get up to console him but then he touch my chest to flatten me silently asking me to rest while he speak to our unborn. "I am your daddy", he wrote that with his finger tips on my skin. "Where ever you are you should know that ware I am in love with you my doll", some more tears slipped adoring his chiseled jaw. And i just couldnot control my emotions anymore. I clutched the bed-sheet and cried silently looking at an adorable dad pouring his heart out for the baby who didnt even take her first breath.

He placed his head on my tummy and silently cried for sometime holding me tightly, rather holding us tightly.

"Khushi! I want her back in our life", and then he saw me. Our eyes met, shocked, happy and i didnt know how to react. He slid up and held my head. "I want my baby back. Our baby back".

"But...Arnav how...?"

"Like this", he pulled me to him and kissed me like there is no tomorrow. Gone was that polite man. Gone was that boy with whom I broke my virginity at the age of 18. He is all man. I didnt know when he opened his boxers. Oh my, he is gorgeous. His head touched my skin burning me forever. Gone where those inexperienced strokes. His heat against my cool skin created havoc sensations. His silky smooth shaft felt like a velvet. I was still naive compared to what he was doing to me. With a confident pull he tucked my legs and slid me towards him, my legs caging his strong ones.

He himself was breathing heavily as if he has run miles. My strawberry peaks poked his broad chest making him curse in the process.

"I want to destroy those cute little rose buds", he growled and then captured them in his mouth. I jerked up towards him wanting him to take the entire thing in his mouth and he gave what i wanted. A warm swipe of his tongue against my bud. With the other hand he touched it's twin and rolled it with his fingers creating mind boggling sensation that pooled in the lower part of my body. And his hot erection that rested between us didn't help much. We rhythmically massaged it sandwiching between our body.

"Oh baby! I want you. I want you right now", he cried as if in pain in-between his nibbles. i held his head and fist on his hair as he was pleasuring my nipples. One tongue flick and i arched to beg him for more.