Chapter 4

Yuki looked his mate with hungry eyes. His mate was the most beautiful being he had ever seen. He wished to immediately mark his mate and make him his but he know this was not the time.

He must first regain his power and only then can he protect his mate. He controlled his desire to possess his mate and found that his mate was looking at him.

Kiyoshi saw the heavily injured protagonist looking at him without any expression. He felt the urge to run but looking his injuries and the supposed statue which was in crumbles thanks to him,he felt like he owed the protagonist.

He gathered his courage and said "A-Are you alright".

Kiyoshi felt like smacking himself. How can he ask someone who was covered in injuries if he is alright.

As Kiyoshi was busy in criticizing himself for being an idiot he failed to notice the gleam in Yuki's eyes. Yuki watched every expression on his mate's face. His mate is so cute. He want to hide his mate so that he can be the only one who can see him.

Yuki who was thinking about his 'cute' mate totally forgot his current situation. And so only when he was about to lose his consciousness due to blood loss does he came back to reality but still his legs gave out and he began to fall.

Kiyoshi saw Yuki falling down and his legs moved on their own and held Yuki's hand to stop the fall but due to the difference in their stature he was pulled down along and laid above Yuki who was laying with his back on ground.

Kiyoshi blushed seeing Yuki's handsome face so close. He felt slightly jealous of Yuki. If only he had at least one percent of Yuki's looks he would have dated many girls. But all he got was a face that can make girls jealous.

Kiyoshi was sighing at his fate of having 'beautiful face' when he suddenly felt a piercing gaze from below which made all his hair stand straight at the same time making his heart beat faster which kind of confused him but he didn't dwell on it and got up from top of Yuki.

Kiyoshi inwardly scolded himself for daydreaming when laying on top of someone and most importantly that someone was a blackened protagonist. Thinking this made him shiver in fear. Thank god the protagonist didn't get angry and killed him.

But looking at Yuki who was still in ground and all the injuries on his body which were still bleeding he unexpectedly felt sad. He thought about the fate of the protagonist at the end where he never found any happiness.

Even when he became the king of the world he never had someone by his side who was true to him. He never had any friends nor lovers. He done what he felt right. Since no one liked him he became the king so people can only accept him. Since he loved no one he forced every girl he want so he can have their body.

Thinking all this made him see the protagonist differently. From the moment he arrived this world he feared the protagonist because of what he had read before in the novel but now that he thought about it he felt different.

What if the protagonist had someone by his side when he was alone. What if the protagonist have someone to love. What if the protagonist have friends to share his happiness.

Kiyoshi suddenly felt enlightened. He know that as a person who is transmigrated into a book there is no place more safer than being by the side of protagonist.

He decided to become a good friend for the protagonist so on one hand he can help protagonist to find happiness and on the other hand he can protect his small life by hugging the golden thigh aka protagonist.

After coming to a decision he looked at Yuki with shinny eyes. Yuki who was fighting from losing his consciousness saw this and suddenly felt his heart itchy and felt tempted to taste his mate's lips which lead him to be distracted and successfully losing his consciousness.

The culprit who distracted Yuki aka Kiyoshi: .....

Kiyoshi looked at the unconscious protagonist and then thought about a very serious problem

How to save the protagonist from dying without the statue QAQ