Pranks

At this point it was now completely dark. This whole time I've been goofing around with Naruto. It was so much fun at first Naruto was admittedly shocked but that was to be aspected. At first we were just planning in hanging around at his place which was loads of fun we couldn't stop laughing and joking around that is until we came up with some pranks to pull... we couldn't stop snickering and giggling while doing them so it was a surprise that no one caught us they just yelled and stormed off without even realizing it was us... that is until we got the bright idea to prank Iruka Sensei... bad move.

"Alright so got any good ideas?" Naruto asked with a spark in his eyes. It wasn't hard to tell that he was excited. We both were. I haven't had this much fun since... well since goofing around with Akio. "Hmm... well since this is Iruka Sensei we're talking about it has to be something good" I replied as I tried to come up with a prank. We've done quiet a verity of pranks from a fake cockroach or spilling water on someone to putting hot sauce on someone's food without them realizing it or putting mayo as a filling in someone's donut. At the moment we were outside Iruka Sensei's house peering through the window which led to his kitchen.

Naruto gave a nod agreeing to my statement. After a moment of silence an idea popped into mind. I snapped my fingers before allowing my pointing finger to stay up as I turned to face Naruto. "I got it!" I grinned mischievously. It was pretty clear that Iruka Sensei wasn't near the kitchen we had made sure of that at the moment he was in the shower so I slid the window opened and glanced at Naruto before stepping. He gave me a confused look but followed in as well. We worked our way around the kitchen as quietly as possible.

I grabbed as many cups I could find and placed them near the sink. Naruto raised an eyebrow at me still confused. I just smiled innocently at him before pointing him to the fridge. Surprisingly as I was looking for the cups I found goggly eyes. Yes the ones you use in art during elementary school. I was surprised that these things even existed in the world of Naruto.

Naruto seemed to understand me and opened the fridge then looked at me for more instructions. I handed him the small bag filled with the giggly eyes. "I want you to stick two eyes on each item in the fridge so it'd seem they actually have eyes" I whispered quietly. Naruto grinned now getting what I was trying to do. "What're you gonna do?" He whispered curiously. "Oh you'll see" I smirked before turning back to the cups.

What was I planning on doing? A mess. I opened up the sink but not by much since I didn't want Iruka Sensei to notice while he was in the shower. I filled up all the cups but not all the way. Then ever so carefully I flipped the cups over. I spread them out of course. Some on the table most on the floor. By the time I was finished Naruto closed the fridge and turned to me only to see all the cups. His eyes widened slightly as he looked at me I only grinned in response. He seemed so amazed of what I'd done. "Kohana I also added one thing..." Naruto whispered quietly. I looked at him curiously and he pointed to a white string in the floor. I didn't notice it... I followed to where it lead and there was a bucket attached to the top cabinet. The strong would trigger the bucket to fall. I was guessing it was filled with water. I nodded and grinned. That was the moment we heard the shower turn off. Meaning our cue to leave.

We both immediacy crawled out of the window and closed it before we bursted out into giggles. Both of us decided to keep a small distance from the house since we didn't want to get caught but still wanted to see a reaction. We chatted as we waited for Iruka Sensei to walk into the kitchen. A few minutes passed when we heard someone muttering yet it was muffled. Our heads snapped up as we looked towards the window. I immediately noticed Iruka Sensei walking into the kitchen. I glanced at Naruto before getting up and walking to the window to get a better look.

I peeked through the window and Naruto soon joined me. But before Iruka Sensei even saw anything he stopped in his spot and his eyes narrowed to something that was on the ground. After a moment he turned and walked out.

I looked at Naruto and he looked back with the same expression as me. Confusion. Why'd he walk out? We both turned back to the window.

"And what exactly do you two think you're doing?" We both jumped at the voice and turned only to see... Iruka Sensei. After a moment of silence and just glances from Iruka Sensei to the window to Naruto I locked gazes with Naruto. "Run!" We both shrieked at the same time not wanting to be scolded by Iruka.

We both dashed into different directions with Iruka yelling behind us. "Get back here!" I started speeding up. I couldn't get caught. Iruka would most likely tell Akio and I'd get scolded by him as well. But I couldn't stop the giggles that erupted. To be honest I didn't care if I was caught this was still fun and being scolded isn't gonna ruin it.

Naruto and I soon reconnected and continued running together since we heard Iruka Sensei chasing after us. Was this what Naruto felt like while pranking people? He never cared about being scolded because it never effected him majorly. Naruto seemed to be enjoying himself as well grinning like a dork while I laughed.

Just before I were able to make a jump for it something pulled me back. I let out a yelp as I fell back. I looked up to see Iruka glaring down at me. I gave him an innocent smile as I glanced back to see that he wasn't able to catch Naruto. That meant he made it! Or did he...? Iruka didn't seem like he minded Naruto getting way meaning he had a plan...

"You really thought I wouldn't notice?" Iruka asked his voice a bit annoyed. "I mean... I thought we hid it well" I said as I shrugged his grip on my hoody was tight so I couldn't easily run away. After a moment Naruto returned with Iruka... a clone of course. He looked defeated at the clone disappeared. I sighed and pouted.

"How did you even know?" Naruto asked looking up at Iruka Sensei. "Well first of all I noticed the string" Iruka narrowed his eyes on Naruto before glancing back at me. "Second of all one of you dropped a ring" he held up a ring which I immediately recognized. I glanced at my hands and noticed the ring I was wearing was no longer was there. "When did it fall?" I asked myself confused.

Iruka Sensei had a puzzled expression on his face as he examined the ring he looked at me with an unreadable expression before handing it to me. I looked down at the familiar ring. I had since forever all I remember from it was my parents gave it to me. It had a wolf howling up into what I always assumed was the moon which wasn't there. Akio had the same but in a bracelet form.

"This was something expected from Naruto but Kohana? I expected more" he began his long speech of becoming more 'mature'. It was obvious neither Naruto nor I were listening. That was until something he said caught my attention. "You're both so young yet here you are causing so much mischief. Was that what all this commotion was about around the village? Was it you two?" Before he was able to continue I cut him off. "Wait commotion? What we did wasn't to big" I asked confused. I mean no one even caught us so it can't be that big.

"You weren't the ones who left the markings on the trees?" Iruka asked with furrowed eyebrows. Both me and Naruto looked at each other confused before shacking our heads. Iruka Sensei sighed before shacking his head. Markings...? What'd he mean?

"It's getting late and both of you have class tomorrow. I'll let you off for now but next time you won't be let off so easily" Iruka Sensei said sternly letting us both go. "You better not be late" he added looking directly at Naruto. He grinned innocently before waving off. "Bye Iruka Sensei! I'll see you tomorrow Kohana!" Naruto yelled before disappearing. I gave him a wave before he did so with a smile on my face.

"It's good to see Naruto made a friend" Iruka Sensei said looking back at me with a small smile. Which I returned with a bigger one. "Naruto is a good guy. People just judge to fast. I'll see you tomorrow Iruka Sensei!" I turned and walked off hearing Iruka said a quiet bye. But before I walked off a long distance I heard Iruka call out to me. "Wait Kohana!" He shouted. I turned curiously to see him run after me. He stopped and glanced down at my ring.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but where did you get that ring?" Iruka Sensei seemed frustrated from this. I glanced down at the ring before answering as I fiddled with it. "I got it from my parents... I never really remembered them since they past away when I was young. Akio just always took care of me" I looked up and gave him a small smile.

Shock crossed his face before it changed into an unreadable expression. "Alright thanks for telling me. Sorry for holding you up you're probably tired and have your brother waiting for you" Iruka said apologetically. "Oh that's alright! Have a good night Iruka Sensei" I gave him a small wave which he returned before turning around and walking off.

Author Note- I know this is probably a super boring chapter sorry...