Chapter Twelve

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

-VampireRoses1223

I tossed and turned in my bed all night, unable to sleep. My brain was wrapped within thoughts it still wasn't able to process.

Erai said he wanted me.

He said it as if it was the most natural thing in the world, when I however was a... Well... What I am now. A restless and flabbergasted mess. I rolled over in my bed once more, and grabbed my charging phone off the nightstand and looked at the time. 3:15 a.m.

I sighed deeply, and dropped my phone in the nightstand, and rolled back over on my left. I couldn't sleep. It's been like this for a while, tossing and turning. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't sleep.

I grabbed a pillow and hugged it against my stomach. Maybe this way I'll...

Suddenly two cold arms snaked themselves around my torso, and I jerked up in surprise. "Relax, it's only me." Erai said yawning tiredly.

"That's exactly why I CANT relax." I glared at him, but he made no attempt to remove his arms. "I thought I told you to sleep in the guest room."

"I did. But your tossing and turning woke me up. So now that I'm awake, I can technically be in your room now." He pulled me closer to himself, and I resisted as much as I could.

"I can't sleep with you here! Go back to your own room!" I tried to kick him off my bed, but it was no use. "And you wonder why I can't relax." I mumbled.

Suddenly I was pushed down into the soft bed, and Erai was on top of me, grinning wickedly down at me. "Then how about I help you relax..."

THUMP.

"Ow, I was only kidding!" Erai complained angrily, and I rolled over so my back was facing him while he was on the ground. "Serves you right." I mumbled, closing my eyes once again.

"You take things way too seriously." I could feel him start to get back on the bed. "If you still want to gain my permission to stay in this house, I highly recommend you stay down on the ground." I warned, my eyes still closed. "Plus it is sorta your fault I can't sleep..."

"Seren..." He whispered my name into my ear, and I swatted him away. I could already feel my heart start to beat faster, which wasn't helping my restlessness. "Look at me."

I ignored him, and kept my eyes tightly shut. All I wanted was some peace and quiet, and hopefully even an hour of sleep. And maybe if I ignored him, he'd go away and I'd get just that.

Suddenly I felt hot lips start to travel down my neck, and I bolted up again. "Erai!" I went to punch him in the arm, but he easily caught my hand and pinned it down the the mattress. My eyes widened as he once again rolled on top of me.

His blue eyes were glowing, swirling like a whirlpool of electric blue. I couldn't look away. And even though the room was dark, his eyes were glowing clearly.

His face inched closer to mine, and while I was enticed with those beautiful blue eyes. I didn't even notice how close he had gotten, until I felt the hotness of his lips on mine.

It was a simple butterfly kiss, yet it felt almost sizzling. His eyes were on me the entire time, and I couldn't turn my head or look away. He once agin brought his lips over mine, and I felt an odd mixture of sleepiness hit me, sort of like a sleeping pill that finally started working.

My eyelids dropped, and his lips left mine long enough for me to hear him say, "Sleep."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~