79: Morning(Viktor X Reader)

Morning with Him

Viktor X Reader

His hand wraps around your waist, your feet tangle with his, his breathe through your hair, his heartbeat drums on your ear, his bare skin fused to yours,  what’s better? Nothing, you guess.

Feeling the sun shines through the window, you slowly open your eyes. Seeing his face beside you makes you feel able just to lie down all day long. A good thing to start your day – or more than good, it’s just perfect.  You examine every part of his face who stills in deep sleep. You can’t help to touch his face. All of this just a peaceful morning until…

“Oh, damn! I’m late!” you jump from the bed as soon as you see what time the clocks has  pointed to .

Viktor groans a little,  annoyed  at the sudden commotion you’ve made.

You randomly pick the closest clothes you could reach from the floor – and it’s Viktor’s shirt. Looking at how  messy  the room – clothes including your lingerie all over the floor, the bed sheet that  crumpled,  a red mark on your collarbone, last night  indeed , was a great night for both of you.

“Why so early?”

Viktor rubs his eyes still half-asleep as he watches you make a move.

“It is not early anymore. I’m almost late! Thanks God I can wake up on my own” you say as you tidy up your hair in front of the mirror.

“Why my alarms didn’t ring? I’m sure I’ve set it yesterday. How can-“ you stop your words when you see Viktor’s  smirk  from the mirror.

“Viktor Nikiforov! How dare you!” you turn around to face him.

“Cmon, babe. It’s not a big deal. I just set it one hour late. I’m not turning it off!”  he defends himself and you don’t find any  guilty  feeling on his face. He stays  cool  on his bed,  smiling  at you.

“Fine! I let you go this time. I’m gonna take a bath” you give up and end up smiling.  How can I be angry at a man with that adorable smile?

After dressing up, you go to the kitchen and you find Viktor sits in front of the TV at the living room, leisurely only with his shorts/pants.

You make a simple breakfast, just toasts and coffee for him. Nothing special but you always love to do it for him.  Yes, because I do it for him.

“Vitya, I eat my breakfast later”

“You are rushing too much”

“I gotta go” you approach him at the couch with a plate of toast and a cup of coffee for him. You put it on the table and ready to go out when suddenly Viktor  grabs  your wrist.

“What?” you glare at him.

He smirks and put his finger on his  lips .

You giggle.

“Really?”

“You can’t spend a morning with me when I’m home. So at least you have to pay me with this”  he keeps pointing his lips.

You smile and brush a light kiss on his lips but it turns out he  deepen the kiss and he pushes you  down  to the couch.

“Gosh. What are you trying to do?“ you push him away but he  locks  you with a kiss.

“Just ten minutes”  he keeps pecking around your lips and down to your collarbone but you try to stop him.

“Viktor! Really, I’m already –“

“Okay! Five minutes”  he looks at you for a moment before his lips back again to your neck.

“I –“

“Fine. Five minutes” you  give up.

His lips capture yours as you smile at your own answer.

“I know you will”

How can I resist? Ahh this man really… is a bad influence.