9- Roar of The Worlds

As the two worlds seperate to fight. One person, by the name of Todoroki Shoto has made a mark in the Lower Earth and is now considered a danger and a convict for reasons kept by the government. Wanted signs were everywhere, hearts were being scared. They thought they knew him. Fear was scattered and striked far worse for the Lower Halfs. The government was not associating and answering any of their questions even on the social media creating a havoc and misunderstood anger.

Midoriya has continued to seek for Todoroki. Iida got everyone he knew to find any affiliation with Todoroki just so the two could find a way to talk about. They were near succesful as one of the henchman of the famous Bakugou acquainted himself with Midoriya but then realization has struck. It would be far dangerous for Todoroki to go down as his name is being mudded by the people. His hardwork cabin has been demolished into nothing but a hollow space on the grass that still has the mark. It will soon disappear. Midoriya has taken liberty to take everything inside before they could even find the place. All the magazines, books, and the picture. He kept it all inside his home.

Flying down to the Lower Half was made forbidden and anyone caught would be immediately shot down. Unfortunately this has caused reports of wings to never getting the chance to catch flight ever more. The flyers never even took rest in the Lower Half on behalf of fear.

Todoroki's company had stayed strong and still running as Top 1 in the Upper Half. Unsure for the statistics in the Lower Half. Everyone has heard the news even Bakugou and Todoroki who was staying in Bakugou's safe haven until things has calmed down.

Todoroki's crime only was considered so in the Lower Half not the Upper Half but he was hiding from the Elder nonetheless. Consequences could get far worse. Plans, creating them, throwing them, losing them the two who was seperated by the Worlds has been focused on nothing but them. Todoroki just wanted to see Midoriya again. Midoriya just wanted to thank him for everything.

Late night, Walkers from around the world will light a pitchfork at the exact time to find flyers. The situation for Midoriya only created a reminder of the time limit he had. It was like that evey night even in other countries. So many flyers were being taken down one by one. Forests weren't safe. Even houses with legal property rights they will barge in if they see your wings. Sadly, one of the  children of the flyers has been affected.

This has made Flyers turn from defence to serious offence. That child was soon buried in the clouds of acid rain and what remains of him has rained down below. The child has unfortunately has died due to blood loss. The small Flyer'swings are smaller so it was still near to the spinal cord so no matter what they didn't show mercy and the Flyers knew that they wouldn't. All the parents even the grieving Mother who has lost her wing has been advised to stay in the Upper Half and keep their attention to the children.

There has been simultaneous reports of silent destruction of homes during the midnight. The Lower Half's government was still focused only in finding Shoto and did not consider any of them being true but they are privately aware. As it has grown even more frequent, the amount of pitchforkers enlarged in the night and this has grown more advantageous for the Flyers.

No Upper Half were ever caught since the beginning of the destruction of homes. It was best to say children are being kept safe.

It has been proclaimed war for the Upper Half. All because of one man's actions. The government has yet to consider it so and are just focused on getting the job done before moving onto another task.

No walkers has been found dead by the Flyers. Everyone in the Lower Half below have calmed down in their ssfe homes, some destroyed not hearing any more news of incomings or pitchfork gathering.

To side with one means peace of mind, to side with none means peace of heart. Midoriya and Todoroki are left to decide which one do they want to defend most?

There has been a lot of rumors passed from person to person down to the man himself, Bakugou, that there's going to be a invasion in the Lower Half to be held not any days, months, or years as they are going to hold training. It is widely known that the mother of the child has joined in the group, to avenge? Not a lot can prove so. Their greatest asset would be the strongest Flyer and it is none other than the man in hiding and the Elder notices this.

The world turning into cold, cold ruin. It is undeniable that Shoto was not given much choice. Names were not important anymore. Trust is where it was at. Strong bond of who you'll believe in this ruined worlds. A passed down message or straight from the person who thought of the message?

Elder has created a worldwide hunt to find Todoroki. It was not to kill, nor to shoot. The Upper Halfs are not known for such. It was to make him a soldier for war. Once they have him in the team, it would gurantee the greatest win. That is the plan by the Elder and many of the community that has agreed onto giving him freedom.

The Elder also notices the chances of him actually joining but he has grown too desperate to give up now. Todoroki didn't even consider the offer he was given. He publicly denies the offer by the internet so he's untraceable but still can be reached. Bakugou ensures no one can trace their location with his team.

Even if he didn't consider, he thought of it. If he became a soldier between the two worlds siding with one. His unspeakable powers will be an advantage even it was against machinery and weapons such as guns. To take the risk of accidentally being part of  killing someone he had been lookong for. It will be a great mental toll. He wasn't a CEO for nothing even if Momo was the one who had been taking charge. He was the one working for everything behind the scenes such as personally dealing with connections going bad. Momo is just more of the statistics handler, the workers, and tamer for Todoroki as sometimes he will get wild.

Though the company doesn't have much importance as of the war it does need continuous flow. Todoroki has not been thinking about the company knowing it's in the hands of one of the Top 10 Smartest people in the Upper Half. They call each other time to time. Nobody wants to know their boss is dead suprisingly.

Midoriya hasnt been reportedly seen outside after hearing everything that has happened. He fears that the pitchforkers might think he sided with the Upper Half when it wasn't true.

The Lower Half Community has made it as a decision after everything had calmed down to leak a video taken by a secret camera in the supposed to be private debates. Reasons are still kept private but it heated up a huge anger from mobs far and wide.

Fear or Friendship, a story from a war that should have never came true.

(---(A/N)---)
Hellllo everyone this chapter migghttt be a little different, after all its a different POV. I thought it would bring much more effect of the heaviness of the situation if it was given like it was from a newscaster's script/ from television.

Both worlds are in the ruin but all darkness need light lets see what happen next~~ 😏