Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter10]

Heeeeeey :)

*

(Chapter 10)

Conner's POV

I didn't kiss her though. I just pulled back. I let myself sink into the sofa and closed my eyes. I felt Disarray lean her head against my shoulder. I opened my eyes and she was looking at me. I let out a big sigh.

"Are you upset?" she asked.

"No. I'm just....... I dunno," I said. She frowned.

"What time are they getting here?" I asked. I felt better thinking that I'll see my friends soon.

"They should be here like at 7 in the morning on Saturday," she said smiling. I felt giddy.

"Awesome. I'm going to go to the store because I need to get some black curtains," I said. The maroon ones worked, but I wanted some to match my room.

"Okay," she said.

"Come with me,"' I said standing up. She nodded and we went upstairs.

We went our separate ways to each other's room and I dressed in the clothes I wore to school today. I grabbed my keys and wallet. A minute later Disarray comes in the room with a lavender dress on and her her is straight down. God, she was gorgeous.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yupp!" she said. And my phone rings. I looked at the caller ID and it's Elaine.

"Hey Elaine," I said when I answered.

"Hi Conner. I was wondering if you were going to come to the GYM today?" she asked shyly.

"If I'm not tired, yeah. Like around what time are you going to be there?" I asked.

"Around 10, I think. Bring Valerie if your going to come," Elaine said. I looked at Disarray who had was looking at me with a face I couldn't read.

"Yeah, I'll ask her. Well, I'm going to go buy some curtains. See you later," I said.

"Great! Bye." We hung up.

"You made another friend?" Disarray asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to the GYM with her later," I said and she didn't respond.

"I'm going to drive my new car!" I said excitedly. And we went towards the garage. We hopped in my car and started driving. God, I'm such a dork sometimes.

"I'm getting really spoiled," I said. She laughed.

"Don't you like it?" she said.

"Hell yeah I do!" I said and made a sharp turn. We got to the store and I parked. And we started walking and - of course - Disarray immediately started getting attention from guys. I grimaced. Guys were giving me a WTF look seeing me so close to her. I rolled my eyes.

We walked to around until we saw the curtains.

"Ugh! Why can't they just leave," she grumbled. They were guys practically stalking her now. This is getting intense.

"It's not their fault your so attractive," I blurted out. I hadn't met to say that. She looked up and me and blushed. I reached out to get a pair of black curtains and then I felt her grabbed my other hand. I turned to see the guys glaring at me and I couldn't help but grin.

"Go ahead and make them wanna kill me," I said with a smirk. She giggled. God, she's so cute. Just to piss off the guy who pretended too look at stuff, I put my arm over Disarray's shoulder and started walking pass them. They glared, I laughed and Disarray rolled her eyes.