Chapter Thirty-Two: That's Cheesy

Loud music.

Hormonal, drunk teens.

Provocative dancing.

Underage bought alcohol.

If you see all of these things in the same place, you know that you're in a party. If adults were to see what's going on, you can't blame them for wanting to end it. They're used to their kind of parties with classic music, good wine, and no underage drinking. And I bet they would wonder why or even how such a party would become like this. Well, I only have one thing to say to them.

Welcome to the 21st century.

But the question in mind is: What is someone like me doing in a place like this? Why would I waste my Friday night stuck in a party like this? Well, let's go back earlier that day.

It was a typical school day in Dartwell high. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, the Musketeers were openly flirting with the Angels. Yup, it's just a typical school day in Dartwell High.

"How about if you walk me to my next class, sugar plum?" Hannah suggested to Declan, her arm wrapped around Declan's arm.

Declan gave her a smirk. "Why not to all of them, sugar?"

"You're so sweet, Declan."

"Muffin, what about you?" Abby asked Bennett. "Will you walk me to class?"

"Honey, that's the only thing I want to do," Bennett told Abby, putting his arm around her shoulders.

"Oh, Bennett," Abby sighed.

"Sweet pea," Jordan said Candice. "Let me carry your bag for you." He offered, already grabbing Candice's bag out of her hands.

Candice batted her eyes. "You'd so that for me, peanut?"

"I'd do anything for you, Candy," Jordan said. He emphasized the word "anything".

It's been a week when I first saw found out they were dating each other. When news broke out that they were, they were the main gossip topic of the whole school. All three of them were the perfect "it" couple. Well, of course they were. All six of them were the most popular and hottest kids in the school.

And it's not that I'm surprised that they're still dating (which I honestly am), I'm surprised they're able to keep this up. Not the dating I mean, but the flirting. There were pet names, the compliments, the dates, the gifts, all of it. Just yesterday, Declan bought Hannah chocolates and happily fed them to her, eating some for himself as well. Bennett went as far as to send Abby flowers during each of her classes, some being sent by a student having service (which happens to be me many times) while others were there waiting for her on her desk. And from what Candice kept on going on about, Jordan took her out to the amusement part with her. During the time, he won her a stuffed animal which she either carries around or keeps it suffocating in her locker along with her strong perfumes that if unleashed, could make the whole school smell like the perfume section of Victoria's Secret.

"I think I lost my appetite for the next... decade." I muttered.

"But you can't help but think how funny this is, right..." Parker paused and smiled, "dumpling?"

I made a face at that. "No, don't call me a food pet name, please. Or else I'd lose my appetite for the next century. Sweetheart is just fine."

He chuckled. "Okay, sweetheart."

"But you have a point," I told him. "This is so weird, it's funny."

Parker laughed. "I know. I wonder when they're going to run out of foods. Next thing you know they'll be calling each other broccoli or spinach."