Chasing Sofia

It's not easy being the only girl in the Durant household. It's tough when everybody views you as the baby of the family, despite having a twin brother who is only two minutes older than you. But most difficult of all is harboring a secret crush on your twin's best friend for three years.

Sofia Durant is having the worst last weeks of high school she could have ever imagined, especially after failing two classes and having to take summer classes in order to graduate. So when Adrian Carter, the star of the college soccer team in Madrid unexpectedly asks her out on a date, she thinks her bad streak has come to an end.

But things take a turn for the worse and after an unspeakable night she wishes she could forget, flees to London to live with her older brother Leo. Eight months pass before she finally has the courage to come back home and resume her life, only to find that things are a whole lot different now and she's not the only one who has changed.

Chasing Sofia is a third book in a series, following Teaching Mia and Stealing Emma. It is a separate storyline which can be read on its own, but involves some of the same characters from the previous books. The story you are about to read is intended for mature readers due to some sexual content and language. It may not be appropriate for all audiences. Please read at your own discretion.