(10) The attack

"Heroes I'd think after that last attack you wouldn't come back here. Seems like you didn't learn your lesson. I guess we'll have to reteach it." Shigaraki said then got into a laughing fit.

"WAIT!"Uraraka yelled

"What do you have to say hero, or are you going to get on your knees and beg?"

"We have one of yours. A student turned villain." She made Izuku float and directed him into their sightline. She dropped him and he hissed slightly as he fell straight on some cuts.

"Bitch" Izuku muttered

"Oh the hero who tried to kill me... Well, why did you become a villain boy?" Izuku said nothing then Kirishima stomped on his thigh.

"Answer the god damn question."

"Fine! Wanna know why I did it, I was bullied cause I couldn't use my quirk as a child. They hurt me, you supposed young heroes' hurt me. Now that I can Use it is treated well. Why in the hell is that? The PRAISE FELT SO FUCKING FAKE THAT IT DROVE ME INSANE, I CAN'T TAKE THEM GIVING ME FAKE PRAISE AND A FAKE TITLE AS A HERO, I WANT THEM ALL TO BURN BY MY HANDS!"  (Villain Au anyone? Comment if u want one)The villains and heroes were stunned at how Izuku sounded, he sounded truly hurt.

"I want them to burn," Izuku said as he broke the handcuffs with his quirk and ran over to Katsuki and tackled him. He started choking him. Ilda ran over with Aizawa to the two and tried to pull Izuku off of Katsuki. Izuku did it willingly then whispered to the two.

"I'm sorry"  Aizawa gave Izuku a few small needles then when Izuku had put them in his pocket he shoved Izuku onto the ground and put his foot on his back so he couldn't get up. Then the villains attacked. Nomus started to appear out of thin air and started running toward the students. Aizawa took note of this and quit on Keeping Izuku down.

Izuku stood and started walking toward the villains. Shigaraki met up with the boy to see that blood stained his arm.

"DId they do this to you as well?"

"Not intentionally but yes." Shigaraki looks into Izukus' eyes and then pulls him into a handless hug. Then Izuku grabbed one of the syringes and put it into his neck. Shigaraki dropped to the floor. Izuku threw the syringe to the side then grabbed another and walked over to what seemed like the strongest Nomu. It recognized him as a friend. Izuku started to pet the Nomu lightly showing it that he meant no harm. Then stuck the syringe in Its side. It did the same as Shigaraki fell straight to the floor and didn't move.

Izuku realized all that he was doing. Some reason he started having a laughing fit. He had no idea what was in the syringes yet he injected them straight into their bloodstream like a true villain. He laughed some more until he heard a scream  He looked to see Shigaraki screaming on the ground.  He caught the attention of one of the Nomus and he sent it after Izuku.

 He'd already taken down the strongest one so he used his quirk and punched the Nomu straight in the stomach. this caused it to cough up blood. Izuku was pulled up by the Nomu. The Nomu was going to throw tIzuku but then izuku powered his quirk to his leg and kicked The Nomu straight in its head. After this, he went crazy.

All of the Nomus where ordered to attack Izuku but he kept on stopping each and every one. All of them tried to hurt him but were unable to. Aizawa had called the pro heroes because it had gotten out of hand. When they got there Izuku had just finished off one of the Nomus and was about to take on another but then they all retreated. 

His face, arms, and legs were stained with their blood. All the villains had left leaving Izuku standing there looking like a villain left behind. Izuku was shaking.

"Damn..." He started walking toward the door.

"Deku where are you going?" Uraraka Yelled 

"To the bathroom, I'm gonna puke" Then he ran off the bathroom. What he said wasn't a lie, I did puke, but it was blood. As if he hadn't seen enough blood he cut too. He was punishing himself for letting himself go and doing all he did.

735 words! Please comment on any mistakes and tell me how you liked this chapter and vote, please.
Updates every Wednesday and Saturday