Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Scott? You good?"

I looked to Stiles, seeing him nodding his head towards the loft doors, "Yeah, we're on our way." He told Scott through the phone.

Stiles hung up on my brother, tugging me along, "Scott's fine, but Boyd and that girl are loose, and he wants you to go home."

I let out a breath of relief, thanking God he didn't get  hurt because of the two wolves.

"And I have to listen to him because..." I trailed off.

"I don't know." Stiles shrugged, "This is between you two."

I rolled my eyes, "Always the charmer."

**

I woke up hours after Stiles had dropped me off at home, the house empty. After a quick meeting with Scott, he decided to go out on a limb and look for the two wolves while I made the decision to stay home.

I looked out of my window seeing a full moon.

I wonder why I can't feel the shift.

I jumped as my phone rang, answering it, "Hello?"

"Katherine? Listen, I know it's late, but I'm here and-and I have no clue what the hell is going on-"

"Lydia? Hey, calm down. Where are you?" I asked.

"Beacon Hills public pool." She told me.

What the hell is she doing there?

I nodded, pushing myself from my bed, "Don't go anywhere, I'm on my way."

**

I quickly parked after pulling into the pool, stepping from the car to jog over to where Lydia's form stood in front of me. I crinkled my nose as the awful smell wafting to my senses.

"Lydia?" I called.

She quickly whirled around, sighing, "Finally, what took you so long?" She stressed.

I sent her a glare, "Sorry, I was sleeping." I retorted. Technically. "Not everyone is as perfect as you."

"Well, we have a problem." She told me, pointing to a puddle beside my foot.

I took a step forward, bending down and touching  the ground. I lifted my hand, gasping softly as I did so. It was covered in blood. That was the smell from earlier.

I looked up and saw Lydia frozen, slowly looking up. I followed her gaze and saw the boy from my vision.

My eyes widened, "Oh, my God. I think I'm gonna be sick."

Lydia took a deep breath and I covered my ears in pain as she wailed loudly. It was like nails on a chalk board had been amplified and was being sounded right into my ears. I gagged, turning my head to the side before releasing the contents of my stomach beside me.

**

I quickly called Stiles while Lydia called the police, "Hey! What's up, Katherine?"