Impaled/Requested

#15: "Don't Die on me-Please."

Requested by Piss_Off_Ghost11

Warnings: Cursing

Sorry this is a bit late! But I hope you enjoy!

———
Spoilers?
———

You and Tony walked onto the rocky planet. The red sky made you rethink about coming. You and Tony took your mask off.

Tony put a reassuring hand onto your shoulder. You sent him a small smile and he looked lovingly at you.

How did he get so lucky?

He had proposed to you a couple months back and you said yes. He was really happy about that.

He smiled at the memory and intertwined his fingers with yours. He had his new Iron Man suit on.

He had given you Peter's old suit, upon your request of course. You learned how to make your own webbing.

They were 10 times more powerful than Peter's. But you shouldn't brag or else the boy would get jealous.

Tony walked out, Stephen behind him. Stephen and you were talking about ways you could defeat Thanos.

"We got a plan." You said. Star-Lord was going to say something when you shot a web onto his mouth.

"Does anyone think otherwise?" You asked glaring at the entire team. Everyone shook their heads without hesitation.

Tony began to get worried. His brown eyes clearly showing it. You sent him a sigh and told the others to get into their places.

"Babe, are you sure this is a good idea? Maybe I should've upgraded your suit before we came. Or gave you a new one." Tony said and looked down at your intertwined fingers.

You looked at him and pecked his lips. He smiled and hugged you tightly. He let go of you when Strange interrupted.

"Ok, um mind hurrying it up. Thanos is gonna try to kill us you know." He said and Tony scoffed.

You chuckled and hid with him. Tony was prepared to push forcefully a piece of rock down on Thanos.

Then Thanos appeared. You eyed the gauntlet that was currently missing two infinity stones. You sent Strange a nod and you put your mask on.

You eyed everyone and took a deep breath. You nodded and Tony pushed the rock forcefully down. He powered the repulsers on his legs.

As it came crashing down onto Thanos, You and Peter got into positions.

"Magic." He yelled while going through Strange's portals.  You chuckled and went trough next.

"More magic." He said and you rolled your eyes.

"Magic with a kick." Then Thanos brought him down. You growled and aimed your webs at him.

You kept firing until Thanos let go of Peter. Tony fired his repulsers at Thanos' back.

Soon everyone was grabbing a hold of Thanos. You, Tony, and Peter trying to pry the gauntlet off.

Quill smirked and stood in front of Thanos. You noticed his attitude change though. You couldn't hear because of the yells being thrown around.

He soon had tears in his eyes, his right hand clenched into a fist. You saw his hand tightly grasp his gun.

"Peter don't." You tried to growl out, but no one heard you. Quill slapped Thanos' with his gun and shot him.

"No!" You yelled, you and Parker still struggled to get the gauntlet off. They were near his finger tips, almost off.

Tony was trying to hold Thanos off.

"I got it!" Peter said and then he was thrown backwards. Thanos had the gauntlet back on.

"Fuck." You cursed and struggled to stand. You had a bruise near your left eye. You slipped the mask off and threw it to the ground.

"Y/N. What are you doing?!" Tony said who was on the ground. You clenched your fists and aimed your webs at Thanos.

You shot them and Thanos' attention was towards you. You backflipped and shot webs at him.

One on his mouth, which he tried to get off. You webbed his legs and arms to the ground, but he easily ripped through them.

Tony then jumped into the fight and helped you out. He blasted a large repulser at him. You sneaked a couple webs in.

You saw Tony's left hand become a sword and he slashed it against Thanos' cheek. Blood dripped from the cut.

You smiled proudly at Your soon to be fiancé. Thanos then spun around and clutched Tony's sword.

You tried to web him away, but you couldn't. Tony sent you a sad look, he knew what was coming next.

You gave him a glare and he closed his eyes, bracing for impact. He heard the knife plunge into flesh. He felt blood on his stomach and face.

He felt nothing.

Why did he feel nothing? Then why is their blo- 

Then he realized something.

This isn't his blood.

He snapped his eyes open and saw your bloody figure on the ground. The sword still impaled inside you.

He picked you up as he leaned you against him. He looked down at you through tears. You smiled up at him.

"Don't you leave me now Y/N," He said and you chuckled. You grimaced at the pain. You coughed out more blood.

"I love you Tony." You said and he shook his head furiously. 

"No. You are not leaving me. I'll have Strange take us home. We can fix you up there. Then we will get married. Peter will be the ring bear like you requested. And-and," He couldn't go on as tears flooded his vision.

You felt tears come down your cheeks. Peter watched from a distance.

"Tell, Peter I love him too." You said and Tony shook his head again. He refused to believe you'd die. He lost too much.

"No, you'll be able to tell him that when you're back on your feet." He felt your heart slowly stop beating.

Tony looked down at your peaceful yet dead state. Tears came down his cheeks.

"No, Y/N. You can't die!" He whispered. He licked his lips and tasted the saltiness of his tears.

"No Y/N. Don't die on me....Please." He begged and soon he let go of your limp body. He put his face into his hands and started sobbing.

Everyone stared at the broken man, as they all turned to dust around him.

"Y/N. Please!" Tony said and looked down at you. He sniffled as his eyes got more red his hand still intertwined with yours.

"Please don't leave me."