21

The next day, Namjoon was getting ready for a trip to the mall. RapMon let then skip school:O

"Hyung, pass me the toothpaste please?"

"You already have enough!".

"I like tooth paste!"

"What are you going to do eat it?!"

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
"Just pass me it."

Namjoon continued brushing his teeth, useing way too much paste, but who cares!

Namjoon pulled on a large hoodie, some black ripped jeans, and a face mask.

"You ready Pup?" Jin asked, ruffling uis hair. Namjoon whined, trying to fix his hair again.

"Let's go!" Hoseok jogged down the hall, hands in the air.

"Hoseok stop being so Extra!"

"I can't! It's in my Blood!" Hoseok laughed when Jin gave him an unimpressed look.

Namjoon ran after him, giggling. He ran crashed into him, hugging him by the side.

RapMon entered the room, Chanyeol clinging to his side, asking a million questions.

"You have money?

"Yes."

"Do you have you mask?"

"Yes."

"Do you need extra money?"

"No."

"Do you need your pa-"

"You can stop now!!!" RapMon yelled, blushing lightly.  Chanyeol Chuckled and went back to the kitchen after kissing his lips.

"Alright let's go before he decides to do more." RapMon hurried out the door.

In RapMons huge amazing fucking black and white van with his name in bug fat blue letters at the side, they drove to the mall!!!!!

Namjoon was bouncing in his seat, smiling widly. RapMon chuckled, parking carfully.

"We are here children! Onwards!" RapMon slammed his door open, hopping out and slamming it closed.

Namjoon was out first, crashing to his side and smiling up at him. Jin laughed with his friends, slapping Jimins shoulder.

Hoseok looked wide eyed at the largemall.

"I've never been here." Hoseok mumbled.
"Ever?" RapMon asked.

Hoseok nodded. "My parents are not very good parents. Whenever I get home they lock me in my room." Hoseok shrugged.

"And you are completely fine with that?" RapMon asked.
Hoseok nodded with a smile, shoving his hands into his pants.

"Your a bright kid kid." He ruffled Hoseoks hair. Hoseok blushed.

"Alright no more lovey duvey depression and shit whatever Korean LETS GO!!!" Jimin zoomed off, Taehyung and Jungkook running after him.

"Yah, watch where your going!!!" RapMon yelled, grabbing Namjoons hand.

Yoongi was holding Hoseoks hand, resting his head on the youngers shoulder.

"Are you two a thing or something?" Jin motioned to their linked hands as they entered the large double doors of the mall.

"Oh, yeah, we are mates!"

"Mates!!!? Your both alphas!" Jin exclaimed, catching the attention of RapMon and Namjoon.

"Turns out Yoongi is an Omega. He's been using suppressants and scent covers." Hoseok explained.