12-First day of school

“So these are your uniforms” I said to the triplets. We were standing in my room at the school dormitory. The sisters arrived early so I could give them the necessary materials such as clothes, books and schedules. The uniforms contained a white blouse, a jacket, a skirt, socks, shoes and a tie.

“How did you know our size?” Jess asked

“These are one size fit all. They have been spelled to fit the owner.” I replied

“Why do we have to wear white? It’s not my color. Why not green or blue like the other kids we saw in the halls”

“Well, the colors signify our level at school. The classes are divided by strengths and weaknesses. For example: the reds are stronger physically and weaker in knowledge. The blues are the opposite, the greens are more into herbs, the yellows are into healing and the purple are the same as us but a level lower. The blacks are the newcomers who do not know what their strengths and weaknesses. We wear white because we are the top students. It’s a symbol of power also: White means we are spotless with no blood stains or dirt on our uniforms.” I explained “Oh, and the kids here love us”

I grinned at them and said “Congratulations, you are now the most popular people in school, especially because you’re new.”

“Awesome” jess said with a smirk. I knew she would love it.

“But, that also means a lot of people will challenge you. We are the models here and some believe they are entitled to wear white while others simply wish to know how far they need go to become better.”

“Even better” Jess said.

“You like fights don’t you?”

“I love it.” I shook my head. Man, these girls are something.

“Go get dressed and I will give you your schedules and then we go to the auditorium.” I shooed them away. “Unless you want to strip here, that’s totally fine with me” I smirked as I looked down each of their bodies. Jess smirked back while Red rolled her eyes and dragged her sister by the arm towards the bathroom.  Jimmy stayed behind looking at me with a frown on her face.

“I don’t want to be popular” she told me.

“Don’t worry” I said putting an arm around her shoulder. “You just keep frowning like you usually do and the kids will stay away from you”

“Didn’t work with you though”

“Well that’s because I’m a fan of scary things” I grinned at her.

“Thank you?” she said. I couldn’t help but laugh and pushed her towards the bathroom. She had absolutely no social skill.

Once we were all dressed, we headed out of the dorms and to the main building. This was a huge school with five buildings and two football fields. Ren joined us as we made our way across one of the fields. Jess ran up and jumped on him as he twirled around laughing. They were on full make out session by the time we arrived beside them. Ren was wearing his white uniform which was almost the same as ours except he had pants instead of a skirt. His shaggy blond hair was gelled backwards, showing his beautiful green eyes. Even in his uniform he looked like a beach boy.

“When do you think they will stop doing that?” Jimmy asked.

“Seriously Jamie, you need to get laid. Maybe then you will stop being so uptight all the time and understand our needs” Ren said. We all laughed.

“Don’t look so hurt” I said to Jimmy flicking her nose. I brought my lips to her ear and whispered “If you ever need to release the tension, I’ll be happy to help you” I leaned down and kissed the side of her mouth not trusting myself to kiss her completely. I didn’t want to upset her and I also knew that I wouldn’t be able to stop if I kissed her on the mouth. I winked at her and walked away swinging my hips from side to side.