[12]

Lou's POVTwo weeks of simulation passed quickly

Lou's POV
Two weeks of simulation passed quickly. Today was supposed to be a big test, one that decide are we Dauntless or not. I was doing good in simulation so I wasn't that worried. Eric looked very proud as he told me that I did the best of all of the other initiates.
Tonight is celebration of Dauntless for the now new Dauntless members. I looked around the room, people dancing and enjoying. I saw Elena dancing with Damon and I smiled at the two. They were so cute.
I turn around and bumped into a hard chest. I stumbled backwards but strong arms caught me around the waist and pulled to them. I looked up and smiled as I saw it was Eric.
"Sorry."
Eric smiled.
"It's okay."
We looked at each others eyes and I looked away first, blushing.
I saw Eric smile at the corner of my eye.
"Do you want to dance?"
I looked up at him and my eyes widened. Eric, the Dauntless leader, wants to dance with me?
I nodded softly.
"Sure."
He took my hand and pulled me with him.
He pressed his chest against my back and put his hands around my stomach. He started swaying slightly and I relaxed in his touch.
He put his head in my neck and I blushed at the contact.
He pressed a little kiss on my neck and my heart felt like it would explode.
He mumbled something but the music was to loud for me to hear it.
He then went up and kissed behind my ear. I shivered at the pleasing sensation.
"Eric."
He pulled away suddenly and looked down at me.
"Did I hurt you?"
My heart melted at those words.
"No. Of course not. But are you drunk?"
Eric shook his head.
"I don't drink."
I smiled at him and started playing with the hem of his shirt.
"Then what is this?"
Eric smiled.
"I like you. I liked you since I saw you on that roof."
I blushed.
"I like you too."
He smiled and leaned down to me. His lips brushed against mine but I pulled him closer and he pressed them more to mine. The kiss was wonderful. Like a firework.
Eric pulled away and pressed our foreheads together.
"Lou."
I smiled as he said my name.
"Yes?"
He looked me deep in the eyes and brushed his nose against mine.
"I love you."
My eyes widened and I sighed softly.
"I love you too."
Best night ever.