Yandere Taehyung x reader

You just finished work you returned home after a stressed day...
You've been feeling so weird lately, as if you were being watched when you wake, to eating, drinking, working, dancing, singing, sleeping and the worst was when you were showering.
You also noticed that some of your valuables started disappearing, everything was so stressful you were only in the last years of high school so you had MANY exams which pushed you to your edge sometimes. Along with school and the creepy feeling your stress was on a high level getting ready to burst any moment, you decided after showering to sleep it off and relax but you felt more tense...still being watched.
You slowly decent into darkness of dreams.
Tae's POV
They look so precious, my beautiful baby, laying there like royalty. There stunning features that caught me straight away like the day I saw you in that cafe you always visit, so captivating♥️ and soon to be ALL MINE... YOU BELONG TO ME...I WAITED SO LONG TO TOUCH YOU... now I'm going to finally take you, you must be sleepy from the pills I mixed with your water supply☺️
I gently picked them up, holding there stunning body that fit perfectly into my arms. There smell intoxicating, that's one thing I always loved about you, your smell reminded me of Home. Growing up I was past on home to Home, hoping to find someone to love me. NOW I HAVE...
Your POV
I woke from my sleep to different surroundings?! What? Where am I?
"Oh! Sweetheart your awake!"
Spoke a stunning man that walked through the door holding a glass of water.
"Where am I?"
I cut straight to the point he may be good looking but I need to know where I am!
"Your in my home babe, your my wife!"
The man yelled in excitement
"What!? I don't even know you mate, like hell I would be your wife I DONT EVEN LOVE YOU!"
wrong choice....
His face darkened at my yelling, he walked in front of me blocking the view of my escape. He pushed the glass into my hand.
" drink"
He demanded, I shook my head being stubborn, just then he grabbed my hand that I was holding the drink and my throat tightly, causing me to gasp for air. Immediately he poured the cold liquid down my throat, I soon recognised the taste was way of and tried to fight, before blacking out the man spoke.
"If you don't except my love then you shall forever sleep and I'll cherish you this way and by the way baby.... the names KIM TAEHYUNG...your husband."
He kissed my lips roughly before I fell into my slumber.

That's was the Taehyung fanfic please ask for request for other members!!!