Eight

"I'm sorry for the shit that I pulled at the hospital. I should've asked you if you wanted him there."

"It's fine, Li. It's been over a week. You were just trying to do the right thing and your heart was in the right place," Harry responded with a smile.

It was the five millionth time that Liam had apologized about surprising Harry with Louis at the hospital and frankly, Harry was about to shove his foot into the lad's mouth. He wasn't mad at Liam for it because he knew that he wasn't trying to be an asshole when he had done it. The two of them hadn't talked anymore since then. In fact, Harry had actively ignored him as best he could. Ever since the text message that he had gotten from him, he tried to be in hiding, which was difficult since they had to be around one another for the remainder of October.

"Have you two talked at all?" Liam asked, taking a seat in the chair next to him.

Harry shook his head. "No. And I don't plan on talking to him either."

"Why not?" Liam wondered. Harry looked over at him, letting out an annoyed sigh. "I'm not meaning to push you to talk to him. I'm genuinely interested as to why you don't want to."

"Because I'm angry with him," Harry answered simply.

"That's not an excuse, Harry. You have to have a better reason than that. Why are you even mad at him? You know that the whole pregnancy thing with Briana is completely a stunt. She's pregnant, yeah, but it isn't his kid. He would never do something like that, whether he's drunk or not," Liam tried explaining to him. "Plus, stress isn't good for our princess. You've got her under enough with being on tour."

"He hid that whole scheme from me. I had to find out about it from the fucking internet, Liam. He couldn't even bother to warn me that this...this bitch was going to be walking around, claiming that Louis was the father of her child. The sad part? I actually believed that something like that could happen. I don't know why I thought that, but I just...I did. It wouldn't surprise me if he would've buckled under for management and gave her his sperm. Not only that, but he claimed that I had basically slept around. That it wasn't his and I was basically just trying to tell him that to be this evil monster and strap him down. It's was as if he didn't even know me! I would never do that to him, to anyone! Plus, I wouldn't sleep around with just anyone, especially during the tour! When would I have time? That really hurt me, Liam. Then to turn around and act like he's loved this baby girl the entire time and he's trying to act like he's the best father in the world? I'm sorry, but I have a hard time forgetting that. I have a hard time letting go of all that's happened. He's trying to act like nothing bad ever happened during this entire pregnancy and that's just not how it's going to go," Harry let out to him, hot and angry tears streaming randomly down his cheeks.

Liam was quiet for a few moments, letting what Harry had said sink into the air. "I understand why you would be angry. You have every right to be angry, but I do think that you should talk to him before it gets too late. Just to get on the same page. What's going to happen when tour's over? Where are you going to go? You live together. What's going to happen when she's born? Are you going to let him be in her life?"

Harry knew that Liam had some good points and it made his head spin as he tried to come up with answers. What would happen when tour was over? It wasn't like Harry was just going to go out and buy himself a new flat to live while he remained pissed at Louis. That was just stupid. He could go stay with his mum, but that was inconvenient because One Direction didn't actually go on hiatus until December. There was still an album and interviews to occur and being three hours away in his hometown would just be stupid since he would be spending most of his time in London anyway. Then there was when his baby was born. He didn't want her to go without her other father in her life, but the selfish and angry part of him didn't want to let Louis see what they created because he didn't deserve to.