New Member

"And today I want you all to meet the new bird I've been seeing." Arthur announced, barging through the doors of the Garrison. You were sat on Johns lap, one of his arms, protectively wrapped around your waist.

"You're having a fucking laugh brother." John chuckled, sipping on his whiskey.

"Family meeting at three." He told you all.

"Since when were non-biological members allowed to join family meetings?" You asked him and everyone looked over at him.

"Y/N dear, don't go chasing her off like you did me other lass." He warned you.

"Only looking out for you." You told him. You had a tendency of blurting out your honest opinion but it was better to do that then be known as a liar and untrustworthy.

"See you at three." He walked out and the clock was nearing three.

"I wander what she's like this time." Finn said, holding the door open for his brother and sister in law.

"Hopefully not a damned whore like the last one." You joked making your husband laugh.

"Honesty never hurt nobody now did it sweetheart?" John smirked. The three of you headed over to the betting shop, of course Polly was already there.

"Nobody won't compare to you now Y/N." Polly told you. And it was true. She hated Grace with an utter passion, and the girl Finn once brought back just made Polly give up on her nephews ever finding the right women. Except for you. You and John grew up together and have been a couple since you were 14 years old.

"I've just seen Arthur skipping down the street with a lass and I don't think I've ever wanted to be sick more in my entire life." Tommy took of his coat and sat down.

"Family." Arthur opened the double doors and everyone silenced.

"You're way more beautiful." John coughed to you as the girl walked through timidly behind Arthur. He had his hand resting on your thigh.

"This here is Linda." Arthur told you all.

"I'm sure she can introduce herself." Polly puffed on her cigarette.

"I'm Linda." She spoke and you stifled back a laugh.

"We get that darling. What's your intentions with me brother in law?" You asked her and she went slightly red. Surprisingly, you hadn't been told off by Arthur yet.

"I wanna marry him one day." She smiled.

"You understand what we do right?" Tommy asked her and that's when Arthur let out a sigh.

"See, me wife ere, she had no choice but to get married to me because I know I was in love with her and she was head over heels for me. On the other hand, we've both been in near death situations because of who we are. We are gypsies. We are a gang." John told her and she nodded.

"If you think that scares me, think again. I'm ready for a challenge." She spoke.

"Darling, this ain't no challenge, this is life. You ain't gonna get by Small Heath dressed like an whore. You'll need a whole new outfit change." Everyone knew your game. You'd say something quite intimidating to see what their reactions would be and usually they ended up running out.

"I'll be willing to do whatever it takes as long as I get to be with Arthur." She smiled. John looked at you.

"The last time I said something like that to John, I got pregnant. Now we have five kids." You chuckled.

"If it takes five kids to prove my love-" She carried on but Polly stopped her.

"We get it." She told her.

"You've passed the test Linda." Arthur told her and then lifted her up and spun her around.

"What test?" She asked confused.

"Y/N usually intimidates everyone to see if they're capable of being one of us. You took her bullshit." John raised his glass and you glared at him.

"Come on love, you know I didn't mean it." He smirked with a raspy voice.

"Fuck me." You whispered and he quite literally lifted you out of your chair and headed for the door.

"Jesus Christ." Tommy groaned.

"And this Linda is a prime example of how my nieces and nephews are brought into the world." Arthur laughed.