Chapter: 3

*Nika*

I got out the shower and put some cocoa butter lotion on. I walked out into the room with my towel wrapped around me. Taymor was laying on my bed scrolling on his phone, I went into my closet and got a black pair of jeans and a tommy shirt. Then I went out into my drawers and got out a nude panty and bra set.

Him: Fuck you wearing that sexy shit for? Them shits going under yo clothes, not over. You don't need to be wearing that shit unless you wearing them for me and you plan on taking them off for me when we get back.

I sucked my teeth and looked at him.

Me: Why do you always gotta comment on what I wanna wear?

Him: Cause you my girl? Tf you mean? I damn sure ain't about to have my girl dressing like a damn hoe.

Me: Whatever.

I got dressed and went back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and I washed my face. After I did so, I applied some make up to my face and did my eyebrows.

Him: So what nigga you tryna impress at school? Lemme know so I can put him inna casket.

I sighed. Here he go with this jealousy bull shit.

Me: Tay, don't start.

Him: Nah, what nigga you tryna see at school why you gotta dress like that?

Me: Ughhh, omg THERES NO NIGGA.

Him: Mhm, sure.

Me: Tay, I have no fucking interest in any other nigga but you.

Him: Lemme find out Nika.

I sucked my teeth and shook my head, Tay went back to lay on the bed.

After I finished my makeup I walked out into the room. Tay was on the bed doing something on his phone, not pay me any attention. I put on my white Air Forces and put my hair into a bun. After I grabbed my bag and put all my important things in it, keys, phone and all that other shit.

Me: Tay.

I called trying to get his attention so we couldn't leave, but for some reason he was ignoring me. I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth. We finna be late for school, because if his shitty ass attitude.

Me: TAYMOR.

He sucked his teeth and turned over away from me. I snatched his phone out his hand. He snapped his head in my direction and stared at me.

Him: Give me my shit back, I'm not in the mood for your shit.

Me: Fuck is your problem, yo attitude finna make us late for school.

He scrunched up his face and looked at me.

Him: Doesn't it look like o give a fuck? You the one who wanna go to school, not me shawty. You know that shit ain't for me.

Me: Tayyyyyy.

I started whining in his ear. I knew it was a way to get what I want from him, just because it was annoying to him.

Him: Uhhhhhh ok fine nigga damn, stop that whining shit in my ear.

He got up and looked at me.

Him: Give me my phone back.

I shook my head no and he slapped my ass hella hard.

Him: Give me my shit back bro, I don't have time for this shit.

I gave him his phone back and walked downstairs with him following right behind me. I stood at the door and waited for him.

Him: Fuck you standing there for? Let's go.