Rwby Vol.4 Part 3

--Your POV--

We told everyone about the Maiden's,and what we know about them,it was quiet for a while when we finished,until Qrow speak up.

Qrow:Really? No questions? | Jaune:Of course we have questions,this is just...a lot to take in. | You:You're not the only one,me and Jack took a while to process it as well. | Ruby:So these...maidens...they're powerful fighters that dont need Dust to use magic. | Qrow:Yeah. | Nora:And there are four of them? | You:,Yep,always. | Ren:Which means that,whenever one of them dies,the powers transfers to someone,a female,that they care about? | You:Whoever was in their thoughts last,important distinction. | Qrow:Best option,it's someone we can trust. Regardless,their souls become combined,in a way | Jaune:And that's what you were trying to do to Pyrrha...The night the tower fell. You were trying to turn her into one of them.

Qrow:The previous Fall Maiden,Amber,had been attacked,she was young,inexperienced. | You:And her assailant,who we now know as Cinder,somehow managed to steal some of her power,but not all of it. Ozpin and the others were afraid that if they didnt do something,the rest would go to her as well. | Jaune:So you forced it on Pyrrha. | You:*stern* We didn't force anything,we explained the situation and gave her the decision if she want to or not,and she choose to take the risk. | Qrow:Exactly,you were there,you heard her.

Jaune hangs his head,then stomped away

Ruby:That guy,Tyrian,why was he after me and Y/n? | Qrow:Well,you definitely painted a target on your back with what you did at Beacon,and Y/n freeing William from Shadow. I told you having silver eyes is a rare trait,and the fact that you're someone that was able to use them seems to have upset some very powerful people. Not many know about the silver eyes,even the Draconazhas and Lunariums,but those that do aren't very happy that one has surfaced. That's why I've been keeping an eye on you,in order to make sure you were safe,all of you. | Ruby:Well,then,why not just travel with us? It seems like that would've been way easier. | Jaune:He was using you as bait.

I sent daggers at the back of Jaune's head,I don't really like his tone.

Qrow:Look,I wouldn't put it like that,it's...complicated. | Jaune:What is all of this? Ruby and Y/n's being hunted,the schools are being destroyed,all for what? What is the point of all of this,will you just tell us what's going on?!

Qrow was about to speak,but I put my hand on his shoulder to make him look at me.

You:*telepathy* I need to tell them,so I can put this off my chest. | Qrow:Fine,kid,but I get in some words of it as well. | You:*nod* Jaune,sit down,and listen goddamn well.

Qrow:*sigh* Not many people are super religious these days. This world's been around for a long time,long enough that people have created dozens of gods. | You:Same in my world,but slightly different,but if you believe Ozpin,two of them are actually real,and there is one in my world,but first,the brothers... | Qrow:The older sibling,the god of light,found joy in creating forces of life,meanwhile,the younger brother,the god of darkness,spent his time creating forces of destruction. | You:As you can imagine,they both had pretty different ideas about things should go. The older one would spend his days creating life,plants,wildlife,and at night,his brother would wake to see all the things that the elder had made and become disgusted. To counteract his brother's creations,the god of darkness brought drought,fire,famine,all that he could do to rid Remnant of life,but life always returned

 Qrow:So one night,the younger brother went and made something,something that shared his innate desire to destroy anything and everything. | Ruby:The creatures of Grimm. | You:Bingo,the older brother had finally had enough,knowing that their feud couldn't last like this forever,he proposed that they make one final creation,together,something that they could both be proud of,their masterpiece. | Qrow:Younger brother agreed...This last great creation would be given the power to both create and destroy,it would be given the gift of knowledge,so that it could learn about itself and the world around it,and most importantly,it would be given the power to choose,to have free will to take everything it had leaned and decide which path to follow:The Path of Light,or the Path of Darkness. And that is how humanity came to be.