Was Shota Right?

A/N: Yes heres another chapter for my lovely Present Mic Lovers...OMG that picture above is mouth watering...anyway thanks for reading!

Hizashi spotted you leaving the school to head home. He made sure to scan the perimeter and make sure Shota wasn't around to stop him from talking to you. He quickly ran over beside you noticing how your E/C eyes sparkled once you saw him.

"Um Hizashi...Whys your hair wet? you ask curiously knowing its normally in a straight up hairstyle, but it appeared to be in a low bun with a little bit of his bangs hanging down. It was also damp of course.

"Shota can be a asshole sometimes." He said laughing. "Don't worry his hairs wet too."

"Riiiight...ok well..whats up? did you need something?"

"Yes actually I was wondering if we could hang out today at your place, my place, or where ever. I just want to talk to you for once without any interruptions." He said using his hands to talk.

You laughed. "Hizashi is this a attempt to get me into bed with you?" you side eyed him.

He waved his hands in a no way kind of motion. "NO NO NO! PLEASE DONT THINK THAT! I promise that's not the case, I mean if it ever came to that I would love to, But I mean Im not rushing anything." He slapped his forehead in regret from his last few words. "I didnt mean that I mean No I don't want to sleep with you."

You just stopped and stared at him watching the man in front of you become a complete mess.

"So you don't want to sleep with me?" you ask chuckling

"No I mean I do just Not right now, I mean if you want to we can. I just..Dont know..I'm.. just gonna... go home" he sighed and turned around to walk away.

"Wait Hizashi." you grabbed his arm to turn him around. "I was joking..I would love to hang out with you."

You saw the brightest smile come across his face. "Sooo, You wanna meet me somewhere or.?"

You laughed again. "I'll let you choose."

"I wanna take you somewhere. Do you think I can pick you up around 7 maybe?" 

"Sounds like a date." you smiled and watched his cheeks turn just as pink as yours did.

"YES! THIS IS GREAT!" He yelled using his quirk making all the birds fly out of the trees.

You giggled as the two of you kept walking until you went your separate ways to your houses.

Time Skip

You hear a knock on your door so you quickly run over to the mirror to take a look at yourself. You had your hair in F/HS with your favorite shirt and skinny jeans. You didnt really know where you were going so you didnt dress up to nice, just your going to the bar kind of clothes.

You finally made it to the door and opened it to see a smiling Hizashi looking you up and down. He had His hair down hanging around his face with some tucked behind his ear. He wasn't wearing his shades or glasses so you assumed he had contacts in. He was Just dressed in normal clothes and a jacket. You were happy to see he wasn't that dressed up too.

"Wow you look amazing even in your everyday clothes." He said. you just smiled and looked down shyly.

"So...where did you want to take me?" you ask curiously.

"Its a surprise" He said as he shot you a wink. "Shall we?" He stuck his hand out and bowed slightly.

You giggled and put your hand in his as you grabbed your coat and headed out the door. You were happy to finally spend time with Hizashi. It seems like there is more to him than just a obnoxious talk show host, or as Shota explains "A Horndog.". You wanted to see the real Hizashi and see if what Shota has been so scared of is true.

While you were walking down the street two really beautiful girls stopped to get his autograph and a few pictures. Hizashi would glance over at you every once in a while to see if you were ok with it, but of course you understood. He was a Pro Hero and a famous Radio host on his own station, who wouldn't want a signing from him. Seeing them pose for the picture you saw the two girls place kisses on his cheeks. Once they were finished he threw them finger guns and a wink as they fangirled away.

"Sorry about that." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Its fine I understand, this is what I want to see. How you act around other women. You really don't seem all that shy and flustered to me." You joked.

"I told you that's just you." He smiled.

You saw 4 females come out of a bar and immediately start fangirling at the sight Hizashi making you kinda frustrated. They asked for autographs and posed for photos all giving him kisses on the cheeks. 2 of them attempted to kiss him on the lips but he managed to fight them off. The realization of the fact that if he ever was to be your boyfriend you would have to deal with this. You weren't even sure if you could. He saw the sadness on your face as he waved goodbye to the young ladies.

"Are you ok I can tell these people to back off if you want." he said walking to catch up to you.

"No they are your fans, They pretty much made you after all." you say with a non convincing smile. "I can see what Shota was trying to tell me now." you sighed 

He stopped walking and grabbed your wrist to pull you face to face with him. "That's not what I wanted to hear. I told you if it bothers you I can explain to them that Im busy at the moment." You just averted your eyes and held your head down."Dont do that look at me please?" he grabbed your chin and pulled your face back up to his. "We haven't even got to the place yet and you're already doubting me?"

"Im not saying you are exactly how he explains. I just see how he can get that idea." you continued to walk.

"The idea? that I'm what exactly? a horn dog?" He said frustratingly.

You sighed and kept walking "where are you going anyways its right here." You looked back to see his hand gesturing across the street.

"That?..It looks like a run down whole in the wall." You looked up at the building and it looked completely deserted.

"Don't judge a book by its cover." he said giving you a smile.

He took your hand and walked with you across the street. Hoping you will eventually change your mind about him.

A/N: Another one down..woot! Hope you enjoyed it.