Chapter Two

***********DISCLAIMER************

ALL RIGHTS OF THE DC COMIC CHARACTERS BELONG TO THE CREATORS OF DC COMICS AND THE DC COMIC CHARACTERS.

 **Picture to the right is Ares***

        Ares looked down his masculine nose at the Amazonian. On the outside, she looked like a small, harmless female, overwhelmed by hatred. He flicked through her mind, trying to see what had her in such strong emotions. He didn’t have to go far, for even in his presence the Amazon still had the jealousy of her Princess fastened tight to her heart.

            “What have I done to deserve your presence?” Petrina asked in a meek voice, kneeling and keeping her eyes cast down.

            “Did I ask you to speak?” Ares voice was like multiple, deep-voiced creatures of the Underworld speaking at once.

            Petrina felt fear seize every part of her body, she was frozen in it. She wished her Queen and Princess would feel his presence and come to her rescue; she then hated herself for even wanting their help.

            “To answer your question, I have come to grant you your wish of revenge against the Princess.” He now spoke in a deep, masculine voice to persuade the girl. There was no use to continue using the voice that instilled fear in any being, he could feel her fear radiating off her in waves. “I can feel your hatred for her, I can see how she has wronged you, embarrassed you. Do you want this chance Petrina?”

            She shivered from fear and the unknown sensation his masculine voice caused her. She looked up, thinking an entirely different being was speaking to her. Her breath was stolen away from her, all of the stories she had heard about men always portrayed them to be evil, disgusting creatures. She could feel the evil rolling off him in waves, but there was nothing disgusting about this God who had the image of a man.

        Ares' bulging muscles stood out under his silver torso armor. His skin was a rich brown, it gave off an almost golden glow, and it was the only thing that gave his Godly status away. His eyes were black; they looked as if they could see through your soul. His nose was neither too big nor small. His lips were plump, both were not pink like her own, but the perfect shade of brown at the top and a shade of pink at the bottom. He stood at what Petrina could only guess was over six feet tall. He made her feel tiny and insignificant.

        The unknown sensation came back full force, she loved and hated it. It was making her confused; she questioned everything she knew about men. She wondered why there weren’t any on the island, because surely if the image the God of War wore was that of a man, then the Amazons are truly wrong about everything.

She cast her gaze back down and found her voice. “Yes, I’d do anything to get revenge.”

“Stand.” He spoke coldly.

Petrina obeyed, still keeping her eyes down.

“Look at me,” Ares commanded; ready to get this confrontation over with, his huge sword on his back was humming with annoyance. The sword was thirsty for blood; Ares himself was thirsty for battle.

Petrina once again obeyed, steeling herself for the sensations the God of War made her feel.

        Ares silently regarded her guarded expression, finding it amusing that the virgin Amazon thought that she could resist something that was so foreign to her. He decided he would use her in more ways than one, her beauty and innocence was tempting. Her ivory skin called to him, the wind blowing her scent of arousal and raspberries toward him. He grabbed her roughly by her hair and pulled her into him, eliminating any space between them, and crashed his lips unceremoniously to hers. Petrina gasped, frozen in fear of his actions.

        Ares took advantage of her opening her mouth, sliding his tongue in and probing every inch of it. It didn’t take long for Petrina to give in to the new found lust that she felt. She stopped thinking; all that mattered was how this God was making her feel. She didn’t stop to think that she was going against everything she was taught. All she could focus on was Ares’ hard body pressed against hers, his skilled tongue, and the wetness she felt where her thighs met.

        The God of War could easily smell her desire; he let her come up for air, loving the look of confusion and want on her face. He began removing his armor and clothes, never taking his eyes off of her, instructing her to do the same. Petrina didn’t hesitate, blinded by lust for the irresistible, dangerous God before her. When they both were naked, Ares had her lay down on the soft grass and took her innocence in the cover of the trees.

**************************************************

        After they had finished, they quickly dressed. Petrina was no longer confused about anything; it was like a veil was lifted from her eyes. She decided she would do anything Ares asked her, no matter what. Seeing that she was satisfied, Ares quickly got back to the reason he came to her. He pulled Petrina close, looking at her intensely, Petrina couldn’t look away if she had wanted to.

        The God of War began to release some of his power into his latest lover. He gave her enough to be a formidable opponent to Princess Diana. He put an invisible shield over her so that her new power would not be detected.

“Do not speak to anyone of the events that have happened between us today. If you do all your hopes for revenge will be ruined, and you will quickly meet your end.” Ares told her with nothing but authority and warning in his voice.

“You have my word; will you ever come back to me?” Petrina asked, willing him with her eyes to say yes.

“Yes, after you defeat the Princess. Your chance is not too far away, be patient and do not draw any attention to yourself. I am going to wipe your memory of us, but you will remember everything when you see me again.” Ares explained.

        Petrina was about to object when he suddenly disappeared, leaving her wondering why in Athena’s name she was still in the forest. She then realized how dark it was and concluded that she had fallen asleep, wishing her Princess was dead. She walked back to the village, feeling an ache between her legs that she hadn’t ever felt before. She shrugged it off, deciding it was nothing since it wasn’t an unpleasant feeling.

            Feeling the most tired she’d ever been in her life; she hurried home, avoiding the curious eyes of her sisters. She convinced herself that she was only getting sick, so she drank a glass of water, and then tried to fall asleep. She was physically and mentally exhausted, the only thing delaying her sleep being the nagging voice at the back of her head screaming at her that no Amazon had ever been sick. After numerous tries, she finally managed to hold off her worries long enough to let her fall into the sleep that was calling her.

**Hope you enjoyed, sorry for the delay. Remember to comment, and vote if you liked it enough! Thanks to everyone reading !