000

A L P H A ;  T H E  B E G I N N I N G .

I'd only known him for a few hours, and yet I was already convinced that his entire being was work of art.

He laid on his side, hands so gently resting next to his pillow, his body facing me. City lights through the window gave a gentle blue glow to his shoulders, his arms, his wild hair. The wild curls that I'd pulled and run my fingers through were strewn about his pillow, some covering his face.

Outside the window, a car horn here and there, the yelling and city noise of all the inebriated folk leaving the clubs at this time. Listening to his peaceful, heavy breaths. The mere existence of him lying next to me, emitting a feeling of protection that I could not explain.

*****

WARNING

This story is MATURE, with sexual depictions and heavy subject matter which some may find triggering. A trigger warning is placed at the top of relevant chapters.

An in-depth disclaimer is found later in the story, immediately after part 020, to be read in chronological sequence.

This book also contains a good amount of fluff.

Happy reading!

*****

Copyright ©️ 2018 blaackswann. All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, copied, modified, or adapted without my written consent.

I am the sole author of all original characters. I do not own any characters based on real people.

*****

Mixtape

Track 1: Halsey, "Is There Somewhere" || Track 2: Frank Ocean, "Solo" || Track 3: Lorde, "The Louvre" || Track 4: Frank Ocean, "Bad Religion" || Track 5: Elliott Smith, "Between The Bars" || Track 6: Bleachers, "Wake Me" || Track 7: Lana Del Rey ft. The Weeknd, "Lust for Life" || Track 8: Taylor Swift, "So It Goes" || Track 9: Frank Ocean, "Skyline To" || Track 10: Troye Sivan, "My My My!" || Track 11: Cigarettes After Sex, "Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby" || Track 12: Lorde, "Sober" || Track 13: Sufjan Stevens, "Futile Devices" || Track 14: Lord Huron, "The Night We Met" || Track 15: Tyler, The Creator, "See You Again" || Track 16: Kid Cudi, "Sky Might Fall" || Track 17: Frank Sinatra, "You Make Me Feel So Young" || Track 18: Billie Eilish & Khalid, "Lovely" || Track 19: Troye Sivan, "The Good Side" || Track 20: Hozier, "Like Real People Do"

*****

Copyright ©️ 2018 blaackswann. All Rights Reserved.