Chapter 14: Italian Mamba

Ever had a mental shutdown? Like, your brain just stops doing the one thing it's supposed to do and you just sit there trying to process everything?  Right now, that's me.

After Luca Marino made me come like  his bitch in heat, he walked off. He didn't spare me another glance. He just stomped all the way to his room while I sat there in my own little puddle of you-know-what.

I scoffed.

Now he's going to go MIA for some days.

I shook my head as I hopped of the counter, after sitting there for another ten minutes after his majesty left.  A squishy sound was heard as I jumped off the counter. My juices ....AND HOLY FUCK WAS THERE A LOT OF IT.

I quickly cleaned up the counter and literally speed walked to my room to have a shower.

Once the hot jets of the shower hit my quivering body, my mind began to think it all over.

Luca had just fingered me. And boy, was he talented. He'd given me the best orgasm I've ever had just with his fingers. I really didn't expect him to be like this for his time touching pussy. The dirty talk, the dominance ,the growls, the aggression in his movements, the scowl on his face, he was a totally different person. He didn't stutter, nor did he blush. How can he completely change his demeanor so suddenly?

But now, I've gotten a taste. I want more. And I don't really think anything is going to stop me till I get his Italian Mamba.

I stepped out of the shower and dried my hair. I walked up to the mirror over the sink and gasped when I saw my reflection.

My neck.

Fucking hickeys.

Dark brown marks were scattered across my chest and neck. When the hell did he give me hickeys? I was so lost in the damn moment that I didn't notice him sucking and biting at my neck.

I blushed. This was not the first time I'd gotten a hickey (Obviously) but this time, I felt like showing them off to the people around me proudly. Like, 'See these? Yeah. Luca did that. He has claimed my mind and soul. I now belong to him.' I immediately shook my head and let out a laugh. I'm going insane.

We were nothing and those marks didn't mean shit.

But damn Luca could give hickeys.

What can't this boy do?! He kisses like he does it for a living, he grinds that huge *ahem* onto me so perfectly, his fingers can make me ask angels to shower more blessings on him, and now this. He knows how to give hickeys.

Is this guy even a virgin?

I mean, virgins can't be so perfect at everything.

I stopped myself from thinking further into this. I needed to stop over thinking it all. It was bound to happen and it did. And it felt out of this world.

I pulled on a pair of jersey shorts, and a tee. Letting my wet hair to dry, I walked out of my room to the kitchen to get something to eat as that damn apple I was eating now lay down on the ground, all forgotten.

I pulled out a packet of Ramen and thought of making some noodles. Does he want some?

I immediately found myself walking towards his room. I leisurely opened the door and walked in, seeing Luca shirtless on the bed. He was lying down, face first.

My eyes travelled to his defined back. Every dent and edge carved perfectly. His tan skin shined in the dull glow of his night light. And suddenly I realized I was getting horny. At least that's what my panties said.