12| Now you're weird for hanging out with us minors.

I don't want much.
Just your hugs, kisses, and you.

Adalynn's POV

I've paused on finding the mole for my birthday. I deserve a break, even if my life is being "threatened." After my birthday breakfast, I say goodbye to my parents and go to the garage. I get on my motorcycle and head toward school.

Outfit:

When Ella and Mila spot me, they run up to me, shouting, "Happy birthday bitch!"

I smile and say, "Thanks, guys!"

"How does it feel to be a real adult?" Ella asks.

"Wonderful. So excited to do my taxes and shit. I have a mortgage now." I deadpan.

"Now you're weird for hanging out with us minors," Mila says, faking a disgusted look.

Ella rolls her eyes and says, "Whatever, I'll be an adult next month."

"Should I get the bundt cake and meet at your house after school?" Mila asks excitedly.

"Of course!" I say.

"I'll make sure to bring the Disney movies!" Ella says excitedly.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

When I get home, I clean the living room and wait for Mila and Ella. Well, I was really just waiting for my cake. But you know my friends are cool too! Wow. What?

My mom and her best friend, Cece, step inside from the backyard patio. They spot me, and Aunt Cece says, "Happy birthday!"

She walks over to hug me, and I say, "Thank you."

She hands me a large gift bag and says, "I found most of the things you had on your wishlist, but some didn't ship in time. So these are just what I have for now."

I open the bag and smile. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I say, giving her another hug.

"Did you really have to get everything off her wishlist?" My mom asks, shaking her head.

"Well, I claimed my rich aunt spot years before she was even born." She says, winking at me.

"I hope you know you're my favorite aunt," I say, grinning. What about Aunt Jas? Aunt Cece is my favorite on my mom's side, and Aunt Jas on my dad's side.