Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty~

Another morning. Another day with Loki. I rubbed my dry eyes and rolled over in my bed to look at the dusty clock. 9 AM. I sighed and threw off my covers, wondering what I was going to wear. After I stumbled over to my tiny closet, and decided I should wear something nice, maybe to impress Loki. I grabbed my lace short sleve shirt and my nicer jeans, and brushed my hair a bit, not really caring too much what it looked like. It always appeared just the same blonde, tousled hair, that stopped just before my elbows. I exhailed a breath of smoke, then opened my bedroom door, seeing Loki in a black tee and jeans in my living room. His hair had less gel in it, and looked more relaxed. Loki smiled at me as soon as I opened my door.

"You look lovley." He told me, pullling me in by my waist. I smiled, glad that my plan had worked.

"Thank you." I whispered before giving him a quick and gentle kiss. We each smiled and let our lips brush against each other. "Two more days before we have to go back to fight Thanos." I informed him. He sighed and let go of me. I felt kinda bad for interupting our moment with that, but I just wanted to throw that out there. I walked over to the kitchen and found some muffins. I tossed one to Loki and we both sat on the small couch and ate them for a bit. No one said anything. We just enjoyed the silence.

"So what will the plan be for today?" Loki finally asked me. I sighed and thought about it. I had no idea. Nothing was going on today, no one was viseting, no one called.. nothing was happening.

"Um... Whatever we want to do." I cheerfuly answered him. Loki took hold of my hands and gentley lifted them up to his lips to kiss them. I smiled at his gesture, and looked into his eyes.

So the rest of the afternoon we relaxed on the couch and watched my small T.V. The news was still broadcasting about New York. It was a little entertaining, we laughed often at their comments, and held each other in our arms. It felt so good and natural. I loved how comfertable we were together, and how warm it was. It felt like the first normal day we've had since we met. And I loved it so much.

"Loki, what are we going to do after we fight Thanos?" I asked, a little scared for the answer.

"Are you refering to our relationship?" He replied. Relationship. The fact that he used that word made my heart beat faster and me hug him tighter. I nodded my head yes. "I'm not sure. I do not know if I will be going back to Asgard or not. I'm not exaclty wanted there anymore." I sighed and thought about how sad that was.

"Well your wanted here...." I tried. I knew that was corny, but it made him laugh a little and kiss the top of my head. "Does Thor want you back in Asgard?" I asked.

"....Yes. My brother may force me in the end." Loki's voice was a little sad and quiet, but he didn't let go of me. We just continued to sit in each other's arms on the tiny couch. "You could always come to viset...?" He smiled at me. It made me so sad knowing that we might not even be on the same planet anymore.

"I just want you with me, Loki." I told him, a little nervous of his response. He grinned at me again, which made me hug him tighter and bury my face in his bony chest.

"Come on..." I suddenly said, jumping up from the couch and pulling at his arms to make Loki stand. "Enough of this, let's go for a walk or something!" I told him as he stood tall next to me. It was near 5 in the evening, so I guess we could go grab dinner. No way I was cooking.

I waited for Loki to lace up his thick boots, and when he was done, we walked out of the apartment complex and down the street to a little restraunt that I knew not that many people would go to. I was trying to avoid big crowds, I didn't want anyone to recognize Loki or me. When we reached the little restraunt, we found a table in the corner, and kept our heads low. A couple of people pointed at us, but they didn't confront us or anything. I wondered if it would be this way for the rest of my life, or just till after all of this mess was over. We each ordered a burger, which was a little funny to watch him eat. After we were done, I noticed something in the street out the window.

"Loki....Look." I said pointing out the window. A couple people we shouting and standing up, staring.

"That can't be..." Loki said standing up as I walked to his side. My heart was beating faster.

"Loki.... Is that... The Chitauri...?" He nodded his head, not saying a word.