Chapter 12 - A Text Message

I was feeling a little sick after various sips of gin here and there. I felt empty but loved at the same time.

"Matty, could we maybe head home in abit 'cause I'm not feeling very good", I said. I saw the slightest bit of sadness in his eyes but he shook it off emmediatly. "Of course. We'll leave in just a moment, I have to pay first", he rubbed my back and smiled at me. I tried to return it but I was just feeling sick.

******************

"Here we go", he said whilst opening the front door to his house for me.

"Thank you, Matty", I smiled. "But I think I'd better go now, it's getting late", I whispered.

He nodded 'yes' and helped me get an umbrella out of the woardrobe that was in the hall. It was pouring rain.

"Thanks for the wonderful evening", I hugged him and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"See ya", he said and opened the door for me once again. "You got a taxi?", he yelled after me.

"I'm fine, thanks", I waved and jumped straight into a taxi.

*******************

"Well, little miss 'I have not seen you in ages'", Hannah said whilst grabbing my jacket and hanging it on the clothing rack for me.

"Sorry, Hann", I said quietly abit ashamed of myself after all that she has done for me.

"Oh no, love! Don't say you're sorry. Had fun?", she yelled-sang (WHATEVER YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN THAT SING TALKING THING :D).

"I sure did, babe", I said and walked into my room to change. Sweatpants and a jack daniels hoodie it is. I stared in the mirror for about what felt like half an hour but I realized it was only like three minutes.

"Cooking tonight", Hannah said with a playfull grin on her face and I nodded.

"Super! You're amazing!!!", she almost yelled.

"Chill out, you crazy, insane squirl, you are!", I said and she bursted out into laughter. I ended up laughing aswell. "I'm only cooking you chicken nuggets tonight, so don't expect a five star meal", I smiled and held my thumb up in the air.

"Fine! Food is food, bitchez", she laughed.

She left my room.

Short after that I recived a text.

Bitch, back off of my man! If you aren't going to do what I say, then I'll make sure that you'll go to hell, you brat!!

-xoxo, H.

OMG A THREAT???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOLD YA'LL DRAMA IS COMING TO TOWN ;D LOL

Forever urs, Anna <3