Prisoner

I get up and follow Rabastian down the stairs. I'm tired of following him places. It never ends well for me. I always end up in a cellar. When we get there I hurry down the steps and look in.

Fred's laying unconscious and injured on the ground. I gasp and spin around to face Rabastian. "What did you guys do to him?!"

"It wasn't us it was lower levels their in big trouble their not supposed to do this" Rabastian answers.

I grab the key and unlock the door. I kneel beside Fred and try to heal him the best I can with my wand. Healing spells take a lot of energy.

He groans and opens his eyes half way.
"I'm dead aren't I"

"You're not dead you're just injured you'll be fine" I reply.

"But I see you so I'm either dead or I hit my head harder then I thought"

"Or maybe you're an idiot and don't do any fact checking of your own."

"So your not dead?"

"No I've been staying here t-"

He sits up and hugs me as hard as he can in his injured state.

"George and I we looked for you. Even after mum said they found your body we still looked but there was no sign of you so we stopped. Ginny and Harry looked too."

"What about Ron?" I ask a little worried to hear the answer.

He falters for a minute. "He got preoccupied with ... arrangements"

"What kind of arrangements"

"The wedding kind"

"HE'S GETTING MARRIED I'VE BEEN DEAD FOR A WEEK AND A HALF"

"He didn't even wait that long he got engaged to Lavender 3 days after you went missing. She came to help heal him and Harry at Bills house."

"So I wasn't even dead yet and he was already getting engaged. Great to know how much he actually cared about me."

"I'm sorry Mione he's a jerk but I'm so glad to know you're alive. I can't wait to tell everyone."

He looked so happy I hated to burst his bubble.

"I'm sorry but you can't tell anyone but maybe George. It would ruin everything if they knew I was alive. You have to tell as many people as you can about how corrupt the Order is but you can't mention me."

"What do you mean corrupt it's obvious that the Deatheaters but a fake body out they all thought you were dead."

"No, there was no fake body they wouldn't do something like that their good people"

"Hermione these are the people that killed Harry's parents, Sirius, Dumbledore, and so many others. How can you say they are good people? Have they imperioed you?"

"They haven't done anything but be here for me. They didn't kill Sirius, James, or Lily. That was the Order the three of them were getting to close to the truth. To what they were really trying to do and Dumbledore ordered those deaths so they killed him."

"You're lying why would my parents be apart of something like that and what do you mean they were getting to close to the truth? What truth?"

"Your parents aren't good people I'm sorry to tell you this but their not. The truth is they are worse then what they have made Voldy out to be. They want to take over the entire wizarding world so they can have complete control and they will kill anyone who doesn't agree with that."

"Why should I believe anything your saying?"

"When have I ever lied to you? What's the point of me telling you all of this if it's a lie? Why would the Order tell everyone I was dead?"

"I DON'T KNOW! You don't understand this is uprooting everything I have ever been told during my entire life. I don't know who to trust right now."

"What can I do to help you believe me?"

"I just need a minute to think. Can you leave me alone for a little bit I'll have a guard call for you when I'm ready."

"Sure take as long as you need and then we'll figure out what you want to do."

I leave the cell and go upstairs.

"So Rabastian those lower Deatheaters you were talking about that did that to him. Where are they?"

"I think their up in the Dark Lords office" He reply's.

I smirk and head towards the office. How dare they hurt Fred. They're gonna regret it.

When I reach the door I don't even bother to knock I just walk in. The Dark Lord looks at me with obvious shock. I bet he's never had someone in his ranks just walk in like that.

"Yes Miss Granger?"

I point at the two Deatheaters cowering by the wall. I'm guessing Voldy had been yelling at them. "Those two hurt someone I care about and I would like to get a little bit of revenge" I answer.

"Go ahead" He leans back and gestures at the two Deatheaters.

"We aren't scared of a little girl what can she do to us. Probably just another filthy mudblood" one sneers as the other one nods in agreement.

I glower and pull out my wand and point at their face and then I twist. I learned the spell in a book it twist the persons tongue until it's painful and they can't speak. I found it quite interesting.

"I'm tired of being underestimated. They underestimate me in the Order and now you're underestimating me here. So I'd watch it next time or else I won't stop twisting. I'm tired of being looked at as the one who lived's sidekick. I'm Hermione Granger and I can defeat anyone who manages to make me mad."

I release him from the spells and he whimpers while holding his mouth. I had a little bit of pent up anger.

"Miss Granger I didn't know you were capable of something like that. I'm very happy that your are in our side of this fight. You will be added to the inner circle into the empty spot that Snape not so willingly gave up. Pity he was a spy he was a good Deatheater."

I smile at him when the door opens.

Rudolphus stands there. "The prisoner escaped."

Sorry everyone for the late update my phone hasn't been working to well lately but it's all fine now. I plan to have update up Friday and next Tuesday but I will most likely be missing next Friday due to family stuff and if I do update it will be later at night. Thanks for reading(-: