First "Date" Part 1

A/N: I want him to be mine so bad! UUUGH! Hope you all enjoy! I still don't know where I'm going with this I just like writing this stuff lol

You walked inside pretty impressed from the secret door you had to walk into.Needless to say It was definitely not what you expected. It was dim but Lights were strobing through the place. You've never been anywhere like this, the music was perfect making you want to break out and dance but you tried to maintain yourself. Hizashi looked back at you and smiled making sure you liked the scenery so far. To His surprise you were almost turning into a fangirl yourself from the excitement.

Normally you would be way to shy to go out to a place like this. Hizashi led you over to a bar stool and ordered you both a drink. You turned to look up on the stage as they had a man come up and do some karaoke. you felt a small nudge from Hizashi to let you know your drink was in front of you. You looked at him a smiled. His green eyes shined bright letting you know he was happy that he made the right choice for your date.

The smell of every ones perfumes mixing along with sweat and smoke was in the air. You got to thinking how Shota would kill over in a place like this making you laugh. It was loud but you liked it. So much excitement was building up inside you. If only your shyness didnt effect you so much you would go dance. You sighed and fiddled with the cup you held in your lap.

"Hurry and finish your drink." He said over the man singing with little to no effort, you were sure he was using his quirk to talk over the music.

You grinned and chugged down the alcohol . When you put the cup down Hizashis face looked shocked from how quick you scarfed it down. "Um can I get another one?" you asked innocently.

"Anything for you beautiful." he gave you a wink then flagged the bartender down.

"Im guessing since you hang out with Shota you can handle alcohol pretty good?" he asked

"Nope, Im just really thirsty. Im a big light weight." You grinned. "I think 5 is my limit...at that point I cant really see straight." you both laughed as he gave you another drink. You took it and guzzled it down to.

"Ok I think its time for you to slow down then." he chuckled.

You stood up where you were face to face with Hizashi and gave him a big hug, pressing your body against his. "Thank you for bringing me here. I love it so far." You said into his ear.

"We haven't even got started yet baby girl." you watched him finish off his drink. "You wanna dance?"

You fiddled with the bottom of your shirt shyly. "Ive never really danced before. The most I do is when Im home alone listening to my songs. Im not that great around people."

"Don't knock it till you try it." he grabbed your hand and took you to the dance floor.

Once you got there Hizashi placed his hands on your hips and began to sway you back and forth to the music. You looked at the people around you nervously. Feeling you stiffen a bit Hizashi came in closer to you and took your arms draping them around his shoulders.

He came in close to your ear. "Focus on me and the music. You can even close your eyes if you want, I got you."

The different color lights projected all around you as the next song came on. You felt yourself get nervous but you looked into his green eyes feeling comfort as he smiled at you.

A/N: I pictured this song but you are the reader so you can really come up with anything you want.

You closed your eyes letting the music take you away. You felt Hizashi grip your hips a little tighter as he whispered in your ear. "Show me what you got."

You pressed your body into his and began to sway along with him to the song. Twisting your hips more and more with each sway. You ran your fingers threw his hair and bit your lip softly. You couldn't see Hizashi but he was in a trance as he watched you dance in front of him. Your body moved perfectly with the music. All he wanted to do was kiss you but he held his self back from the temptation, knowing this wasn't the right moment.

Suddenly you felt him place one of his legs between yours and dip you back making you open your eyes and give him a big smile when he brought you back up. You didnt feel nervous or scared anymore. It felt like it was just you and him on the dance floor. He grabbed your hand and pushed you out then curled you back into him so your back was now to his chest. You both swayed against each other as he held both of your hands.. You closed your eyes and layed your head back onto his shoulder feeling his warm hands let go of yours and outline the curves of your body as you still swayed along with him.

It made you feel so free, like your body was coming undone without a care in the world. No shyness or awkwardness just you and Hizashi dancing away to the song. Your mind was roaming everywhere as you felt his warm body against your back. 

You lifted your head back up off of his shoulder as he grabbed your hand a spun you out and pulled you back into him again, bringing you both face to face. You saw he was a little flustered and red but you were positive yours was too. You didnt expect any of this to happen. You just draped your arms over his shoulders as he wrapped his around your waist. You could tell this obviously wasn't his first time dancing with a woman. Looking at his handsome face you couldn't help but wonder how many woman he's brought here. You quickly tried to shake the thought from your mind not wanting your insecurities to ruin this great night.

Once the song was over you were the first to break the silence. "Want to get another drink?" you ask shyly.

"Oh no no don't do that." he said shaking his finger at you.

"What?" you looked away and averted your eyes.

"After all that you're gonna get shy with me? I don't think so beautiful." he grabbed your chin and made you look at him. "But yes we can get another drink." he laughed as he grabbed your hand gently and escorted you to the bar.

A/N: Ok it was so hard for me to write a dance scene for some reason...I hope I did ok for you guys. And yay no cock blocks from Shota this time! Anyways, Thanks for reading!