Found

I walk into my room and turn on the light.

"How did you even know where my room was" I ask.

"I kept opening doors until I found the room that had all the books." Fred reply's.

"Everyone thinks you bolted and was going to go tell the Order that I'm alive."

"Nah I just wanted to talk to you without guards how long do you have until they get suspicious?"

"Half an hour at least, I said I was gonna search the woods but they will probably check the bedrooms before that so listen for footsteps."

"So how did all of this happen in the first place Harry and Ron never knew what happened while they were in the cellars."

"Bellatrix was gonna torture me for information but Malfoy refused to let her. When the chandelier fell he pushed me out of the way before I could be crushed. When they apparated away he grabbed my ankle and pulled me back so the knife Bellatrix threw didn't go through my head" I reply.

"That knife almost killed Dobby. He's seriously injured so he won't be able to fight."

My eyes widen poor Dobby he didn't deserve that pain I hope he gets better.

"I hope he starts to feel better"

"Me too. I think I've made a decision"

"What do you want to do Fred?"

"I'm not joining the Deatheaters but I'm not staying loyal to the Order. I'll go back to them and talk to everyone I still trust after everything you just told me. I'll keep an eye on things and if anything suspicious happens I'll owl you."

"That's sounds great but if you ever change your mind you are always welcome here, you and George, because I know you wouldn't leave him."

"Thanks Mione but I have to go I can't leave George and Ginny worrying any longer"

"Good luck I'll take you out of the wards so you can apparate and I'll grab your wand from Rabastian"

He nods and I leave my room with him following me. I pass Pansy on my way down the stairs. She's carrying a pile of pillows that she just bought for her room.

"You said you were checking the forest" she says frowning.

"I say a lot of things I don't know why you people keep believing me" I reply continuing down. I duck as she chucks one of the pillows at my head.

I turn around to stick my tongue out at her when I see Fred's face. He looks so confused and just shocked. Seeing that I'm looking at him he starts to talk.

"I'm not used to you being like this around anyone that's not Harry or Ron. I don't really know how to react."

"I know it's just I spent 6 and a half years hating these people and now they're my best friends and I'm having a little trouble with it too."

We reach the bottom of the stairs without anymore pillow throwing incidents. I notice something out of the corner of my eye and just in time I pull Fred to the ground.

I stand up "THEO"

"Whoops"

"What do you mean whoops you know he was walking with me"

"Maybe I did maybe I didn't"

"Don't tempt me I bet Malfoy would love if he wasn't the only one with an animal nickname."

He groans before storming off.

"Let's go Fred we can find Rabastian"

I find Rabastian by the door and ask for Fred's wand. He gives it to me and I hand it to Fred.

Right before he gets ready to leave he pulls me into a hug.

"I'm glad you're alive Hermione"

"I'm glad I got to see you"

He smiles before walking out the door and towards the exit.

I watch him walk away and leave. I'm glad him and George will know I'm alive. I hope the others don't hate me when they find out I kept it from them. They might hate me anyway just for joining the Deatheaters.

"You alright Hermione" Rabastian questions.

"Ya I just need a little bit a lot happened today."

He nods but I can see the pity in his eyes. I hate when people pity me.

I make my way up to my room so I can sit and relax for awhile. Why was Ron so quick to abandon me? I thought we at least had something. But as soon as I'm out of the picture for a couple days he's already dating Lavender again.

I had been laying in my room for twenty minutes when there's a knock on my door.

"Come in"

Much to my surprise Theo walks in holding a copy of the quibbler. He shows me the page announcing Lavender and Ron's engagement.

"Did you know" he asks.

"Ya Fred just told me"

"Ugh I can't believe I'm doing this but are you ok"

It looked like it physically hurt him to show compassion.

"I don't know, it's just I thought he had feelings for me I know I had them for him. I thought we were at least friends I mean he didn't even wait a week until he started dating her."

"Ya I know what it's like to like one of your friends"

His eyes widen when he realizes what he just admitted to.

"Who do you like"

I try my best not to full on tackle him for information. Have I mentioned I'm a bit nosy.

"I'm not telling you"

"Do they live here!?"

"-No"

"You hesitated"

"Shut up Granger I'm leaving"

He walks out of my room closing the door behind him. I wait about .2 seconds before jumping out of my bed and sprinting off to find Pansy. She better know who it is or I'm going to have to ask Astoria and Daphne.

I would have never guessed that Theo could feel love towards someone. He was getting better then he was when he first got here. He didn't even call me a mudblood anymore. He had been making progress.

But that will not stop me from finding out who Theodore Knot has a crush on.