Hulder x Reader

Finally a female monster.

She has a cow tail

She has a cow tail.

Swimming in a small pond you laid on your backside. Staring up at the stars and feeling the cool current push and pull you. You felt at peace as you breathed deeply in and out.

You heard a faint rustling in the reeds but thought nothing of it as you assumed it was water fowl or something of that sort. You never could imagined that a beautiful monster was gazing at you from her hiding spot.

She sighed as her tail flicked aimlessly about her. Her naked form was covered tastefully by reeds and water grass as she floated in place.

She had never seduced a female before. Always lust filled men, so she could sense that this would be a fun filled challenge for someone of her caliber.

You back stroked to the edge of the pond and, to your disdain, swam straight into something solid.

"OOF!" Was all that you heard as you scrambled to swim upright. You regained your bearings and discovered that you had bumped into a very attractive woman. Blushing modestly at her nude figure you stuttered and apologized profusely.

"I-I'm so sorry miss! I, I didn't see you there, a-and I wasn't really expecting any body else to be out here!" She shushed you gently.

"Don't worry doll, it's no big deal. I'm completely fine! Thank you for concerning yourself with my well being. You're a very kind girl." Her buttery voice caressed you. You were at a loss for words.

This had to have been the best day of your life.

"Um, now that that painful introduction is out of the way, my name is Y/N, Y/ N L/N. What is yours?"

"Oh, I go by Huldra, it's what everybody else calls me so I just use it instead of my real title."

"Title? That sounds very, um, regal."

"Oh? Yes, I suppose so. I'm quite ancient you know."

"Ancient? A beautiful gal like you? Never." You scoffed at her playfully. Not really caring that you both were still floating dangerously close together in the small pond.

Her soft calf brown eyes gleaned happiness from your body and soul. Her tail swished around in the water causing ripples in the silent pond. Her tail had a mind of its own apparently as it had wrapped itself around your leg without meaning to.

You let out an involuntary shiver and she released her loose hold on your naked shin. "What was that?" You asked frightened.

"I'm afraid that was my tail. I swear, it has a mind of its own sometimes." She feigned annoyance at her own appendage. You lifted an eyebrow at that but ignored it.

"Um, I don't really know if this is ride or not, but can I see your tail?" She laughed softly and reached underwater to grab her tail. You gasped as you noticed that it was a real cow tail attached to the most gorgeous gal you've ever laid eyes on.

"Well, I've dated weirder." You said with a smile. She laughed heartily at this and she decided that she had to have you.

Ah, be prepared for a bunch bunch more of these fanfictions. I've decided to dedicate my time to this book instead of all my other books. In the meantime, please vote and comment requests!