Wendigo x Reader

A very popular monster I might add.

Everybody wants to fuck the wendigo

Your boyfriend had gone missing two years ago. A search party was sent out for him, but they found nothing. Him and his small group of friends went out into the woods to celebrate their graduation from highschool. They never came back.

Packing some essential clothes and three bottles of water you decided to head out. You headed out of your small apartment complex and marched determinedly to your car.

Your face had a grim sort of courage on it as you drove through the streets  of your hometown. You were in a sort of foggy haze of both worry and anxiety. Millions of thoughts went through your mind as you silently parked your car on the outskirts of the forest you dreaded to enter.

Mysterious rumors has surrounded those woods. Stories of monsters created from terrible acts of cannibalism. You shivered at the thought.

You hesitated slightly as you stood on the threshold of the forest. You put your doubtful thoughts behind you and began to tread carefully through the thick trees.

Hours had passed as you traversed the seemingly endless forest. You were so deep into it, that you had forgotten which way you had come from. You began to laugh nervously at the thought of being lost forever.

Your phone began to beep. It seemed that your incredibly slow data had finally received a text message that was sent to you five hours ago. It was sent from your sister/brother.

"Hey, Y/ N, Your BF/N never got himself lost in that forest! He was actually justtt sleeping with bff/n. Yikes!."

You stared blankly at the bright screen in your hand. You felt a crooked smile spread across your face as the weight of the scenario fell on you. You looked around scared as you realised that it was almost nightfall.

The sun had begun to set over the mountains and enormous pine trees that surrounded you. Making you feel as if you were trapped in wooden cage.

You felt your heart beat faster and faster as you tried to remember which way you had come from.

"Think Y/ N, THINK! Which way did your stupid ass come from??"

"It clearly wasn't straight in front of you, so that's a start."

"I can't believe BF/N cheated on me! Doesn't he know I had plenty of opportunities to cheat on his ass! Well, maybe not plenty of opportunities.."

Your mind was stopped in its tracks as you heard a loud snapping of twigs and branches. You froze as you felt a cold breeze on your neck. It felt like breath. The hairs on the back of your neck and your arms stood up.

You turned around and your heart almost stopped at the sight of two yellow eyes staring into yours.

They had gold flecks amidst the saffron hues. You didn't know if you were crazy or scared out of your mind, but the only thing that you could say was:

"You have gorgeous eyes."

TO BE CONTINUED. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED THIS.