Chapter 30

Parth Pov:

I woke up to the beautiful sight of my day. Without waking her up, I sniffed her scent by nuzzling my nose more into the nape of her neck. Placing a feather kiss, I got up from the bed to get aspirin and a glass of water to help with her hangover as soon as she would wake up. After putting them on the side table, I got myself out of the vest and lied down next to her.

Smiling to myself, I watched my hand raising and sliding through her brown hair and loving how soft it felt under my touch. I scooted closer to her wrapping my hand around her waist. She slightly stirred in her sleep but cuddled closer using my chest as her pillow. My eyes roamed all over face studying every feature of it, her lips are pouty and slightly parted. Her hot breathe is in a steady pace brushing on my bare chest. The duvet covered upto her stomach, with the shirt's being unbuttoned enough to have a look at top of her breasts. The warmth of her delicate body is filtered into mine.

I loved how innocent she looks in her sleep, I can't believe I was the one who ruined her life worse than those money suckers. I wasn't wrong about them though! After going over all the events that I caused, I made a silent promise to myself that I will make up for every terrible things I had put her through. But as an initiation, I must at least try to have an open talk with her as soon as she wakes up. Yesterday she did nothing but threw the truth on my face like a bucket of ice water. I was so blinded by my imaginations that I forgot to notice I am breaking her each and every second. She deserves to be happy, but all I did was making her more miserable.

But really? Her parents were dead. How come I haven't known that before from anyone? Definitely mom is aware of this in first place, but why am I uninformed? But I can guess it's probably because of my attitude back in the time of our wedding, I was not lending ears to anyone.

I can't imagine the pain she must have been in all the time. The flames of guilt are burning me alive. I should talk to her as soon as she wakes up or else I can't forgive myself ever for what I have done. She deserves my apology. For once I should throw away my male ego and should spell the word Sorry to her. And about that Faaris guy, I should warn her to steer clear of him, not that I don't trust her but he seems like a dickhead.

My chain of thoughts is bursted when she stirred in her sleep. Instantly I pressed my eyes shut to encounter how she reacts when she finds herself entangled with me.

I heard her hissing in pain before her head shot up, probably to check the surrounding

I heard her hissing in pain before her head shot up, probably to check the surrounding. I maintained my breathing even to make my act seem natural. I slightly opened my right eye to see her face getting flushed as her eyes set on her outfit. She instantly sat up and buttoned the shirt before looking down at me. I laid there motionless to enjoy the show that's gonna take place.

I heard her gasping again, but this time even louder. Whispering "Oh my god" breathlessly, she finally shook my arms to wake me up.

"Parth, wake up. Parth", her voice is fidgety.