Pope Lick Monster x Reader

What an odd name for a creature.

He's basically a goatman.  That lives under a bridge.

Meeting the Pope Lick Monster was a lot less dramatic than you thought it would be. The indisputable fact that the two of you became lovers was definitely strange enough. You couldn't even recall how it happened. One day you were with your droll boyfriend, camping in the woods then you were abducted by a goat man.

He was mostly curious, he was half goat so he wasn't interested in eating you, he was more so into studying you. You hadn't tried to hurt him or run away in fear. The two of you communicated just like normal people. He was intelligent enough to speak to you. He had picked up language from various people that camped around his bridge.

You taught him what it meant to love and be loved, and he was grateful for it. You shared a deep bond with one another and he helped you to live with him. You couldn't go to sleep at night, mostly because you were scared of the dark, AND the fact that you were currently living underneath a bridge.

Luckily, the goat man was sympathetic to your predicament and he slept next to you at night. Spooning you and being a very supportive heater.

You didn't know exactly where your life was headed. You wanted to stay with him, but you also wanted to succeed in life with a job. An added bonus was kids, but you didn't know if the goat man could even produce kids with you.

Thoughts swarmed around your head as you sat cross legged underneath the dusty bridge. The cold seeping into your bones as you awaited his return. He was hunting for food at the moment.

You began to cry as you realised how fucked up the situation was.

"They don't exactly tell you how fairytales live out once the happily ever after is over." You thought to yourself.

After a good thirty minutes of waiting and stewing in nervousness the Pope Lick Monster returned to you with a rabbit clutched in his clawed fist.

"What is wrong beloved?" He asked. His deep set eyes sparkled with concern.

"I'm, I'm just thinking about things..."

"What sort of things?" He sat cross legged beside you. His hoof touched your knee.

"About the future, about how we are going to make this work. About, about, kids." You mumbled the last part, but he still heard you say it.

"Offspring? It's a little early to be worrying over heirs no?" He talked quite sophisticated for a man who lived under a bridge.

"It's just a thought." You looked into his eyes. You were met with a soft expression.

"Do not worry my beloved. I promise to take care of you, and if you want children, I will indulge you the best I can."

"Really?"

"Of course." You both leaned in to share a strange if not cute kiss.

The pope lick monster has a funny name. I love it so much.