Chapter 17

Ava's POV

The driver opened the door for me and I thanked him. As decided Amadeo had send the car for me. This is the first time I'm getting out of his house. I inhaled the fresh air. Earlier in the car I requested the driver to keep the windows open. I wanted to feel the Sun, the nature after such a long time. Italy is certainly a beautiful country. The sceneries that passes by during the journey were picturesque. Everything appeared new and special to me. I never imagined that I would ever step out of my city. Here I am now in this beautiful country.

This place looked like a vintage museum. Strange why did he bring me here? Then I am greeted by two young man.

"Hello Miss Wilson. We're are here to escort you to Mr. Rossi. I'm Mario and this is my brother Marco." He said as the guy beside him gave me a nod. They had the same Italian accent. Then I recalled.

"You both are Monica's sons right?"

"Yes we are. I take it you've met our mother."

"She's a lovely woman. By the way are you two twins?" I had to ask it. They looked so alike.

He smiled. "No I'm afraid not."

"Sorry it's just that you guys are so alike."

"It's okay we get that a lot. We should be moving now. Shall we?"

"Yeah." So far Mario did the talking. Marco was dead silent except for the occasional glances. As we walked through the place I found to be really beautiful. There were historical paintings and statues.

"Does this place represent the Italian history?"

"Yes it is a must visit location on a tourist's list. "

"You guys own this place?"

"Mr. Rossi does actually. We work for him."

I nodded. Clearly he is loaded. We reached a room where he opened the door for me and entered. The room quiet resembled the study Amadeo had in his house. A broad wooden desk surrounded by high book shelves containing files, different books.

"I'm going to inform boss about you're arrival. I would appreciate if you don't step out of the room till then. Would you like something to drink?"

"I'm fine. Thank you." He nodded. And the MnMs ( A/N:You get that MnM? Mario n Marco? 🤣) went out of the room leaving me alone. I sat down and waited for Amadeo.

Amadeo's POV

"I'm asking you for the fucking last time to tell me what you know."

He makes a strangled noise. He spitted out blood on my floor.

"I can't tell you anything. I'm sorry please let me go. He will kill me."

"And what makes you think I won't. " I yelled at him.

"If you can't tell me anything you are of no use to me. You're nothing but a fucking pawn. Either you will tell me or I'll make sure I beat the shit out of you. I'll make my boys have their turn. They will beat you then patch you up and then again beat you. And repeat. This will go on till you have felt all the pain. Save yourself the misery or I will make your death so fucking slow that you will beg for it."

His eyes widened. I saw fear in his eyes. This made me smirk. Oh boy you don't know who you're dealing with.

"Per favore non uccidermi. Ho famiglia una moglie e figli. Per favore."(Please don't kill me. I have family. a wife and kids. Please.)

"Non puoi giocare quella carta. Hai coinvolto tua moglie e figli il giorno in cui ti sei unito a questa attività."(You don't get to play that card. You involved your wife and kids the day you joined this business.) I said angrily. How dare he?

I fisted his collar and picked him up from the chair.

"Listen you fucker. Don't waste my time. Patience is not my virtue. Tell me everything or suffer." I said giving him a dead glare.

A knock on the door interrupted my session .

"What?" I spat.

"You need to step out boss. Let Renzo take care of this. You have other things to deal with."

It took a while to suppress my anger. I dropped that guy carelessly on the floor.

I stepped out of the room and slamed the door shut.

"Make sure he spills every bit."

He nodded. "She's waiting." He said.

Ava. She is here to talk. About that bastard. This fuelled my anger.

"You would want to put on your coat there are blood stains on your shirt."

I glared at him as he offered me my coat. I saw him gulp at my glare. I grabbed the coat from his hand and wore it.

We went towards the elevator that would take us up to the museum. Upon reaching the museum I went straight towards the office. There she was waiting for me. I entered the room rather quick which abruptly made her stand. I sat on my chair opposite my desk and gestured her to sit.

"Hi." She said meekly.

"Tell me everything you know about your brother. "

"Huh?"

"You heard me Ava. Tell me."

Her eyebrows scrunched in confusion as she sensed the difference in my behaviour.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"None of business. Just tell me what I ask."

"No. "

"No?" I felt my anger rise.

She shook her head. "You will tell me Ava right now." I said in raised voice as I slapped the table. She flinched at the impact.

"W-Why are you behaving like this?" She said in a shuttering voice.

I stared at her eyes with the same angry look. I saw moisture in her eyes. She averted away and said, "I want to go."

"Mario escort Miss Wilkins to the car." Saod Marco.

Mario took Ava out. She stopped at the door and glanced at me over her shoulder. Her eyes were asking me something which I just couldn't answer right now. And then she went away carrying that hurt look in her eyes.

What have I done!

A/N: Hi my beautiful friends. I'm back.

So exams got over yesterday. And also it's my birthday today. So yay me.

Anyways back to the update. We got to see a little bit of the dark side of Amadeo. What do you think? Let me know your thoughts.

Enjoy the update. Now I'll try to update more often.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

Lots of love ❤❤❤❤❤
AisheeSaha 😘😘😘😘😘