[close.]

hi.

this isn't an update. and there won't be any future ones.

i've just logged back into this account and it's been a while. i'm really surprised with the response it got and i'm thankful for how many people have loved the story so far.

however, because so many people love it, ive decided not to continue it. i've lost interest for this story and i feel like continuing it despite the lack of interest would only ruin the story. so i apologize, but blind will no longer have updates. (however feel free to adopt this story idea)

since i won't be updating anymore i just wanted to know;

should delete this story? or should i leave it up?

reading your comments have made me really happy and nostalgic. i wrote this two years ago. seeing how my writing has grown over the years has been really interesting and i'm happy that you have enjoyed my stories. i still write, just not for newtmas. but thank you for loving them.

i really do apologize for not finishing a story you all seem to love and anticipate. i really didn't want to ruin this story but half heartedly finishing it, therefore i will just end it as it is. however thank you so much for the support that you have given me.

thank you again.
lexi.