World 4.2

TOM logged out when he saw that his Host is already in deep thought.

'I have to make a plan in order to survive. I need to gain more knowledge about this world and to learn more magic, being a Healer is not enough for me to survive against the protagonists' halo.'

Zion stood up and examined his new body in the mirror. 'Not bad although a little too feminine and this body looks weak compared to Gavin's body. But I love this hair. What a cutie!'
(゚ ¬゚)'

[Host stop drooling!]

[(ー_ー )]

“Gaian are you awake?” Zion was busy admiring himself when he heard a voice calling him outside the room.

“Get out of your room already and let's eat,” Alaric- Gaian's father shouted.

“Yes, father... Coming!” Zion went to the kitchen and greeted the original's father. 'Don't worry Gaian I'll take care of your father in your behalf. I will not let him die. You may rest in peace now.'

Alaric smiled when he saw his son. He was really heartbroken when his wife joined the Dark Sorcerers and left them. His wife tried to convince him to also join the Dark Sorcerers but he refused. He doesn't want his son to be involved with his wife revenge.

Zion stared at Gaian's father and saw how much the person in front of him love and adores his son. He got to experience and feel parental love because of the system and he was thankful for that. This is something he never experienced in his original life.

“C'mon lets eat.”

Zion looked at the food on the table and saw all the unfamiliar dishes. He was excited to taste the foods in this world. This is another thing that he enjoyed in every world- discovering and tasting different foods.

Alaric chuckled when he saw how excited his son. “Oh right! I need to go to Capital later. I'm needed in the main clinic. While I'm not here I want you to study your lessons and practice more,” he reminded his son.

“Okay father,” Zion answered. He wants to go with Alaric to explore the Capital but he still needs to remember and get used to Gaian's power. He was still confused about how this world works and its system.

Alaric was a White Healer in Iunae Lumen Coventus where they live. It's a small and peaceful coven in the northern part of Dashan. But someone offered him to work in the main clinic in Capital so he sometimes goes there when he was not busy or don't have a patient.

He wanted to live peacefully in this coven with his son but helping people was his passion. It's also his way of atoning for his ex-wife's sins.

After Alaric left, Zion browsed Gaian's memories of learning spells and tried practicing it. 'Hmmm... So it's not really that difficult huh! This is quite amusing. But I need to learn spells that could help me to at least defend myself in case I'm in a dangerous situation.'

[TOM can you provide me more information about this world?]

The Kingdom of Dashan is divided into four covens and each coven is ruled by a Chief:

1. Aeterna Luna Coventus (capital)

2. Athene Noctus Coventus (east)

3. Earthen Coventus (south) and

4. Iunae Lumen Coventus (north)

Aeterna Luna Coventus is the largest and strongest coven. It is the Capital of Dashan. It is ruled by the Prime Chief- the highest rank among the Chiefs.

All the sorcerers have a spellcasting ability. They can cast spells to attack or defend themselves but most Healers do not use attack spells. Since the Healers' spellcasting ability is to treat wound, disease, poison and purify cursed spell and evil spirit. They are considered very rare.

The power of their spellcasting ability will depend on their sorcerous origin (innate magical power) except the Enchanters. The Enchanters have a limited spellcasting ability since they do not possess a sorcerous origin that's why they are considered the weakest.

[Who are the Elders TOM?]

They are the highest authority in Dashan. They oversee and decide on important matters that will affect the security and peacefulness of Dashan. The five Elders are strong, talented and intelligent since they are all favored souls.

The Favored Souls are those whose sorcerous origin came from a divine source that glimmers within their soul. It is believed that their origin might have come from a distant but powerful familial connection to a divine being like deities.

[(・_・;)]

~°~

It took Zion half a year to learn and familiarize the original's power, although he has his memories it's still different from actual. He also tried to learn spells for attacking and defending.

“Father, can I come with you?” Zion asked his father when he saw him getting ready to go to Capital. Now that he can use the original's power, it's about time that he meets the female and male lead.

His planning to make the female lead his golden thigh and help her in fighting the Dark Sorcerers to make sure that he and his father will not be involved in Medeia.

“Are you sure? This is the first that you want to come with me. I tried asking you to accompany me many times but you always refused, so why do you suddenly want to come?” Alaric asked because Gaian never liked going with him. Since they live far away, Gaian is very shy and awkward around people.

He wanted to admit his son into the Academy but he was worried that someone will find out that Gaian was Medeia's son. That's why he wanted his son to come with him when he goes out to at least let him experience new things and mingle with other people aside from him.

“Yes, father. I'm sure. I just decided to take your advice and besides its lonely being in the house alone,” Zion explained.

Alaric felt sad and guilty for leaving his son in their house alone. He sometimes stayed over in the main clinic when they are many patients in there.

“Good! Good!” Alaric can't help but tear up o(TヘTo) because these past few days he noticed that his son is more cheerful and expressive. He doesn't know the cause of this change but he was happy.

“Father, are you crying?” Zion was astonished to see the big man crying.

“Your father is just happy. Ah! My son is growing up. Next thing I know you're going off on your own, get married and have children.” Alaric was really happy that his son finally decided to come with him.

“Calm down father. I'm only going with you to the town. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.” Zion wanted to laugh at how dramatic the man is.

[Host he's even more dramatic than you. I think someone will snatch your title soon.]

[(ー_ー )]