Epilogue

So this is in third person I hope you don't mind and the numbers are for the year lol we're iN THE FUTURE

-

2015

-

"I'll see you in a few months, I promise." Luke assured her, leaning in and kissing the top of his girlfriend's head.

"I'm going to miss you so much." Stella said, wiping tears from under her eyes. She didn't want to see Luke go, but she knew that this was what was best for him. He was finally going to get the help that he needed.

"You can come visit me in a few weeks, we can schedule some time to see each other." Luke said, trying to keep himself together. He was just as upset about this as Stella was, but he also knew that this was the best for him.

After a very long and tough year of Luke trying to struggle with an eating disorder and bipolar depression all on his own, he'd made a big decision and finally decided to focus on his own health for once. He wanted to get better, so he dropped out of college, and had finally checked himself into a rehab center so he could get the help he needed to overcome his issues.

"It won't be the same." Stella sighed. She was definitely upset about Luke leaving for a few months, but she was more proud than anything. Luke had always been so stubborn about seeking help, and here he was checking himself into rehab to help himself. Stella had told Luke how proud she was at least million times, so many times that he was beginning to get annoyed with it.

"I know, baby." Luke tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and took a step closer to her, allowing Stella to wrap her arms around his waist. "I'll be back before you know it, though. Don't worry."

"I won't." Stella smiled up at Luke, who was blinking back tears.

"Hey, why don't you take some college courses while I'm gone?" Luke suggested, because he knew how against college Stella was. She was refusing to go, because she couldn't find anything worth going for and was sure that she'd just fail at everything she ever tried. Luke didn't believe that, obviously, because in his eyes Stella could never fail at anything.

"Not gonna happen, Lucas." Stella laughed, and that made Luke raise an eyebrow at her.

"Jesus, Stel, I thought I told you that Lucas is not my actual name." Luke smirked at her, leaning down again and kissing the top of her head.

"I love you." Stella blurted out, a big smile on her face.

"I love you, too." Luke said, and he couldn't stop a smile from appearing on his own face. He really did love Stella, more that anything, and he didn't think that he would ever stop. Stella was his one and only, forever, and Luke was never going to let her go. They were only 19, and that was still a young age for them to be so fully convinced that they'd be together forever, but no one ever doubted them. They all knew that Stella and Luke would stay together for the rest of their lives.

"You should get going, I think they want to get you all checked in to your room now." Stella said, looking over Luke's shoulder, to where his mom was standing with a few of the rehab center's directors and discussing Luke's arrangements for the next few months.

"Promise you'll visit me, right?" Luke asked, backing away from Stella. She let out a small laugh, because he'd said the exact same thing to her the day he left for California, over a year ago.

"I promise. But like you said, you'll be back before I know it." Stella smiled, still clutching onto Luke's hands as he slowly backed up.

"Okay, I'm going to go now." Luke said, trying to stall as much as possible. "Don't let Ashton into our apartment unless Michael is there with you two."