Making Her Numb

COPYRIGHT STATEMENT

Copyright © FastAndDeep 2018

All Rights Reserved.

FastAndDeep (Ethan Miller) asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

All Rights Reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously and any resemblance to any person living or dead, events and locales is entirely coincidental.

No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise), without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.

Current Cover Design by FastAndDeep

CONTENT WARNING

The story contains usage of graphic violence, sexual assault, sexual scenes and themes that might be disturbing to some, appropriate for audiences over the age of 18 only. You have been warned.

__________________________

This story is going to be a little different from my usual stories. It would have dark themes that might be disturbing to some of the audiences out there. If you are still in for it, then you know that my author comments are still going to beg you for votes and they will still have those dirty jokes that make you blush. You know me, I am not going to change.

Because I just love Wattpad and the sexy women reading my stories so much, I am not willing to leave it completely, so here I am with a brand new story. MAKING HER NUMB (18+)

BTW don't you think it's unfair that cigarettes and alcohol have warning labels because they are addictive and dangerous but you are out there roaming about freely with no warnings whatsoever?

~VOTE~COMMENT~FOLLOW~

FastAndDeep

H A P P Y - R E A D I N G!