3.8 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince

"What now?" Piper turned her head and looked at the man who just barged into her room. She had intended to make a money-making plan, but then this man came and bothered her

"What are you doing?" Mo Fan walked up to Piper and asked. He couldn't care less if she wanted him here or not.

"Making money," Piper said bluntly. What was there to hide from him anyway? It's not like he would kill her right?

"Why? Our manor has a lot of money you know. You can ask the servants to give you some. If that's not enough then I have plenty of gold in my hands" Mo Fan smiled lightly. His wife was really different. Who would bother making money if they were married to a prince?

"I don't think you have enough money to give me the thing I want" Piper crossed her arms and stared at Mo Fan with an arrogant face.

"What is it that my wife could possibly want when living in this luxury?" Mo Fan chuckled at Piper's display of arrogance.

"A mountain" Piper smiled smugly. She did not believe that he could buy her a mountain even if he were a prince. That's why she made a plan to make money by herself. Why did she want a mountain though? It was because she wanted to build a house on the mountain and live there after she divorced this shameless man.

"Easy. I'll get it done in a few weeks" Mo Fan smiled as he stared at Piper's dumbfounded face. Who was he? He was the living Yama. The man who could kill gods. If he didn't even have enough money to buy a mountain, then he might as well had hung himself

"Oh... Is-is that so?" Piper tried her best to compose herself. He had enough cash to buy a whole mountain? Unbelievable.

"Why did you act so recklessly at the banquet?" Mo Fan moved on to another topic.

"Because I am the one and only..." Piper raised her chin, "Ultimate b*tch."

"..." Mo Fan looked at her face pretending that he heard nothing. How could she state that so proudly? Even raising her chin like she was above everyone

"Of course I have to shame her. I mean, she started it. She was literally begging for a fight" Piper said as she shook her head. Who was that green tea b*tch to come and challenge her?

"Don't you know what people are saying about you?"

"Something like b*tch, witch, devil's spawn, arrogant b*tch and such?" Piper said. Who cares what others think about you? As long as you know that you're nothing like others say then it's fine. Sure, she was a b*tch but not that kind of b*tch. Understand?

"Hah, I'll leave now" Mo Fan shook his head. His wife did not care at all, did she? How unladylike

"Bye bye" Piper waved with a smile. He finally left.

"But don't do that again" Mo Fan turned his head to Piper and said with a serious face.

"Why?"

"I worry too much if you do" Mo Fan answered while looking into her sparkling purple eyes

Piper pondered for a few seconds trying to find the reason why he would worry. He couldn't possibly like her right? It would be such a pain in the ass for her if he did

"Worry about me? You don't have any feelings for me, right?" Piper asked. She must make this man change his mind immediately! If he liked her, then he would never divorce her!

"Haha!" Mo Fan laughed like he just heard the world's funniest joke and then his face turned dead serious, "Little wife I might pamper you a little but merely as a toy. I have never had, have or will have any feelings for you."