Chapter 19

~Normal PoV~

I woke up, my head hurting, and I heard someone screaming.

"Hey! She's not a thing, don't treat her like one!"

I tried to open my eyes "Huh..?" I groaned. I felt like I was struck by lightning, my whole body ached.

"Kami!"

"Not too loud please," I mumbled. "I have a headache and I'm still in pain." I tried sitting up, regardless of the pain.

"We're just glad you're okay."

I looked and seen Amber, Seraphina, and John.

"What happened?"

"Don't. Move."

I looked over and seen an officer staring at me with his eyes glowing.

"What did I do?"

"As if you don't know, ex-Queen." He raised an eyebrow.

"What's going on?" John spoke up.

"Oh," the officer chuckled. "So your little friends don't know?"

"Wait, Jeremy?" I was confused.

"Jeremy?"

"He was," I paused. "And apparently still is," I snickered. "Part of the staff at my old school."

"The school you ran away from."

"I had no choice! And besides, my mom carried me away." I crossed my arms.

"You know what you did was wrong, yet you didn't fess up and accept your expulsion," he tried to make me feel bad, but I just rolled my eyes. "Instead, you ran to another city and attend another school and forget your past?"

"I'm not that same me as I was then, why bother now?" I screamed.

"Still the selfish prick you were back then, hmph." He scoffed.

"What did you say to me?" I stood up, activated my ability and glared at him. I waited for him to make the wrong move so I could just snap his neck now, and leave this place for good.

"You never cared about your classmates."

"I was the one attacked first, by your son."

"My son wasn't worth my time after that."

"Why? Because he couldn't take me down like you wanted?"

"I never liked you." He walked to his desk. "You seemed too perfect. You had the perfect grades, you were popular, you had a powerful ability," he paused. "But none of that matters when you have aggression problems."

I used my telekinesis and threw him against the wall.

"I see you still haven't controlled it."

"I did, but when selfish bastards capture me for something that happened three years ago and not let go of the past," I slammed him on his desk. "This happens."

I looked at him and seen he was unconscious.

I turned toward my friends, who looked at me in horror, and spoke. "We can discuss what happened later, first all hold hands and I will teleport us back before he wakes up or someone sees us."

We all held hands and I concentrated on my dorm, and teleported us there.

I huffed and plopped down on my couch and closed my eyes.

"Eh, hm." I heard John clear his throat.

I opened my eyes, and looked. "Yes?"

"Explain yourself." They crossed their arms simultaneously and stared.