Shivers

"I'm so alone, nothing feels like home
I'm so alone, trying to find my way back home to you"
|

|

Your POV

"Well, we are cops, so it was something that I was programmed to do anyway," Connor told me.

"That is true..." I said. It kind of hurt me slightly since I know he is still a machine and he couldn't possibly like me at all. All the things he's done right now is just for the mission and the sake of me not getting hurt by Cyberlife. I guess I am really critical of Connor's investigation if he is still with me.

I went ahead with my thoughts and bought the popcorn and slushie. Before I knew it, Connor has caught up with me. I gave him a reassuring smile before we went into the auditorium and found our seats.

When we got to our seats, the movie started to immediately play.

Well, at least in this world, the movie theater doesn't play a whole half hour of ads before the actual movie starts...

HOWEVER, THE THEATER ROOM IS JUST AS COLD AS THE ONES IN MY WORLD! WHAT'S WITH MOVIE THEATERS TRYING TO FREEZE THEIR CUSTOMERS?!

Connor must've caught me shivering because he looked at me.

"(F/N), my scans indicate that you're cold. Is the temperature of this auditorium causing the change of your body temperature?"

"Y-Yeah, it's a bit cold in here..." I said as I rubbed my arms for heat.

"Here," Connor said

Connor then proceeded to TAKE OFF HIS JACKET AND PLACED IT ON ME! Taking off his suit is more than enough to heat me up already.

"Are you feeling better now?" he asked.

"Much better, thanks..." I said as I tried to hid my face in his jacket. I curiously sniffed his jacket. It smelled really good.

I poked at him and whispered, "Connor, why do you smell so good?"

He responds, "Well, CyberLife gave me this cologne to wear every day so I just spray it on."

"I see..." I turn around back at the screen and focus on the movie.

The movie starts out with one android and one woman who meet and falls in love with each other.

It made me think about me and Connor. Was it possible for Connor to fall in love with me?

I struggled to take that off my mind as I tried to enjoy the movie.

There WERE some parts of the movie where... they did some explicit stuff together which then made me start thinking if androids even have that... thing.

As I was completely embarrassed by those scenes, Connor just stared at them as if there was nothing going on.

I wonder what he's thinking of ...

Right now, we are watching the part where the android has lost control of his program and he might hurt someone.

The android takes the gun and instead of killing the other person, the woman the android loves gets shot by accident. Once the android came back to his senses and realizes what he has done, he immediately falls apart and cries.

Then the screen turns black and the credits roll. I'm sitting there crying from what just happened.

"(F/N), are you okay?" Connor asked me.

"WHY THE FUCK DID TASHA HAVE TO COVER UP FOR THE OTHER PERSON AND GET SHOT?!" I yelled as I pointed at the screen. Everyone around us was staring at me. I immediately hide back into Connor's jacket from embarrassment.