CHAPTER 4

RUBY'S POV

I promised and now I'm stuck with him playing this stupid game. I just hope I'd win.

"How many rounds?"

"10" he said

"Fine"

"Okay 1st round. I have a tattoo on my waist area, My dad is currently working offshore, I have piercing on my belly button"

"Uhhmmm.... I think..... You have a piercing on your belly button."

"Nope"

"What? Oh don't tell me you have a tattoo?"

"Yeah I do have a small tattoo on my waist area"

"Fuck" I was not wearing any accessories. I took off my shoes first.

"Very well, next round. My fav color is purple, I like sushi and I have a little sister"

I don't know which is true. " You like sushi I think?"

"Thats your answer?'' I nodded

"Nope, I have a little sister"

"What? No way? How come I don't see her?"

"She was home schooled since birth" He said.

"Elly! I don't think it is right to take off my outfits"

"Hey? You promised remember?"

I took off my specs. I almost forgot I was wearing a specs

"Okay 3rd round. My mom is a fully filipina, I love cakes and I wore specs"

"Okay the third one is not true, uhmmm I think the first one is the truth" I said confidently

"Wrong! My mom is half malaysian" He said

"What? No no! I don't think I can do this" I said.

"Ruby?" He said staring at me.

I sighed and took my tops out slowly. I am half naked. He looked at me like I'm some kind of animal from the zoo.

"Uhmm you are not wearing any bra uhmm okay. Next." He said while swallowing his saliva

"I have a dog, my sister is 10 and I know how to cook"

"Uhm you have a dog!" I said

"No I don't, I know how to cook"

"No thats a lie, stop lying to trick me" I said

" I seriously know how to cook, My mom thought me to"

I sighed and pull down my pants knowing I couldn't fight back. I was only left with my panties. I am gonna fucking lose my virginity tonight and I am not even worried about it. What is wrong with me.

" This might be the last round I guess" he said while laughing

" I used to go to school on bike, I know how to play soccer, My lolo is a latino.

Maybe he used to ride on a bike before, who knows? I mean he is full of surprises. Who knew he'd cook?

"The first one" I said

"I know you'd answer that but opps wrong" he said laughing.

"You have never fail in any quizzes before right? Guess you are really unlucky today" he laughed.

I took out my panties and at this point, I don't care anymore. I was willingly to lose my virginity. I just walk to him and reach my face to his face making our body touches. I don't know what is wrong with me but I was care free. Like I don't even bother about my future.

He looked nervous. For the first time I saw Ellayah looked so nervous. At that moment I was confused. The confidence in him was gone, the laughter on his face is not showing anymore.

"Why?" I asked. He was standing like a wood not doing anything. Then it hit me. Maybe I'm not his type. Maybe he likes mistisa or big boobs or big ass. I stepped back and pick my clothes on the floor knowing nothing is gonna happen, bending my body downwards

"Fuck! Don't do that!" He said.

I turned and was really mad at him. '' hey listen here okay? You asked me if I wanted to play this game and I agreed but now you feel disgusted of me? You could at least act like your in to me" I said while looking all disappointed. I walk away when he pulled me close to his chest.

Fuck,I can feel his boner. "Uhmm Elly" I hesitate

"This is what you got me feeling. I know you can feel my boner and see you couldn't even handle that. but listen here, I will never be disgusted of you, I always liked you. I find you really cool and awesome ever since but now I don't think I am the right person to lose your virginity"

"You deserve to lose it to someone you love''. He said while pushing me away. I understand what he meant, I am a virgin after all but a part of me felt disappointed. I was ready to lose them already. I sighed in disappointment and was about to walk away when he pull me again and said "but kissing you is not a sin''.

He kissed me again and this time I responded.It wasn't like one of those close-mouthed kisses like you do when you're in High school. It was full on, open-mouthed, almost sexual kiss and I am loving it. His kiss is really addictive. I just didn't want it to stop. His hand slowly going up to my breast making me feel more nervous. Few minutes past and unfortunately someone tried to open the doors. We stop doing what we're doing and Ellayah immediately cover me with his shirt while hugged me from the back.

The door opened and an old man staring at us angrily asking "What are you guys doing?" Elly's grandfather came by.

He immediately turned around and I took my clothes and run into the washroom. Pucha! it was really embarrassing.

ELLAYAH'S POV

"lolo, what are you doing here?" I said.

"I was looking for my specs, I think I left here but what were you doing to Ruby?" He said looking so angry

"Nothing, we were just playing games then ended up kissing each other but promise nothing happened" Ruby was right, I don't really know how to hide secret to someone I'm really close with. I just feel really guilty.

"Don't play with Ruby! Ellayah. She is a nice girl! I swear if you ruined her life, I will put you in jail. She is also like my daughter. She reminds me of Akshaya's mom. Very kind, smart but very sensitive too unlike the Reyes." Lolo said

I realize that too. She is really sensitive. After lolo advised me, I realized what I'm doing is wrong. Ruby had helped me and my family a lot in the past and soon in future. I shouldn't have played her like that although I didn't treat her like a toy still I shouldn't have give her false hope.

"Im sorry lolo" I apologised knowing I was wrong

Ruby came out from the ladies room and lolo decided to send her home. He didn't trust me at all. I can't blame him. Joshua and I got this habits from him tho. Ruby looked confused. I wanted to hug her so much and apologies but I didn't. I just let her go.