Thirteen

Here you go again, is there really anywhere that you wouldn't follow him?
————————————

"Hey! I said where are you going?"

Taehyung still didn't turn around and it was annoying you so you stopped walking and stomped your foot on the ground, demanding his attention.

"Hey!"

"Oh my god what?" he rolled his eyes.

"You're going the wrong way."

"No, I'm going the right way."

"No, you're going the wrong way, the principal's office is way back there." You pointed behind you.

Taehyung simply smirked and said, "who said I was going to the principal's office?"

"Mr.Liu said we had to go," you realized how much you sounded like a goody two shoes. It made you feel weird.

"Y/N don't you get it? Mr. Liu said we had to go, but that doesn't mean the principal is expecting us."

Your eyes widened at the genius words that left Taehyung's mouth.

"So, we basically have this whole hour to ourselves, and I plan on spending it anywhere but here. So, you coming or not?"

"Sure why not."
////////////////////

"You still haven't told me where we're going."

You and Taehyung haven't been walking for too long, but the curiosity of where you were going was eating you alive.

"Taaaaeeehyyuuung," You whined, but before you could say anything else, Taehyung chimed,
"Oh look we're here."

You looked upwards and your eyes landed on the illuminated sign that said 'karaoke'.

"Ohhh hell yes!"

You rushed inside and pulled Taehyung along with you.

The lady at the front desk greeted you immediately.

"Hello, welcome to 'sing it sang it Karaoke', how can I help you?"

"Hi can we have one room for," you glanced at Taehyung, "10, minutes?"

He seemed satisfied with your answer.

"Sure, here's your key, it's room 12. Enjoy, have fun with your boyfriend." She winked at you.

Your face heated up, and you lowered your head, "he's not my boyfriend," you mumbled.

You grabbed Taehyungs wrist, and pulled him along with you. Away from the awkward situation.

You and Taehyung walked briskly down the purple hallway, and stopped at room 12.

Taehyung decided he would like to sing first.

He chose the song, 'Even If I Die, It's You'.

He grabbed hold of the mic and began his performance.

When he started singing the lyrics, 'Don't leave me, don't leave me behind.' You had to turn away, you couldn't face him while he sang it.

His gaze was too captivating, and you were afraid that it, along with his soulful voice, would entrap you in his eyes forever.

You couldn't keep away for too long because as Taehyung started singing the next lines, you were already staring at him again.

'Please turn your heart to me, and walk towards me.'