25

Ok guys so we skipping to Melo leaving to play overseas but in this book he's only there for a month because yea but we know in real life he was there longer. Anyways so yea that's where we gonna pick up at.

"Melo baby i don't want you to go" I whined while hugging him. "I know babygirl I don't want to leave my princess behind and I'm not gonna ask you to go with me that's her to much it'll be to hard on you. I want you to stay here and start your season I'll be back mid season alright" he said while looking down at me. "Fine Ok I'm not gonna give you a hard time about this because I want you to be the best you can be n if that means you moving over seas for a month I'm ok with that" I said while walking to the kitchen stools. "Don't worry I'm gonna facetime you very night until I get back next month ok" "ok Melo *i sighed*" "if any guys mess with you don't hesitate yo call angel or Zo it kills me that I'm not gonna be able to be there with you at school but still tell your aunt and uncle about what me and my dad we're talking to you about alright" he said while grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"Yea I know I will babe" I said. Gelo walked downstairs " you ready Melo" he asked. "Yea cmon babe let's go" he said while walking towards the front door". "Damn ima miss you baby y/n" Gelo said. "Imma miss you too big bro a month man it's gonna r the longest month ever" I sighed. "But nah you's are gonna be great out there then come back and be even better" I told em while getting in the car. Lavar and tina were in the front, tinas sister in the middle seat and dmo next to her. Me Gelo and Melo in the back back. "So y/n hen we come back I really want to touch base with your aunt and uncle about what we were talking about the home schooling and special training" Lavar said to me from the front. "Yea I'm sure that my aunt and uncle would agree to talk about it" i told him. We were almost at the airport "in glad I won't be alone the whole time" Tina managed to say. "I'll go over after school and practice" I told Tina with a smile. "Tina would love that" her sister told me. "Thank you" Melo said while grabbing my hand. I smiled, we were at the airport. We all got off and walked inside. I hugged dmo "bye big bro I'll see you" i said "yup be good sis imma miss u" he smiled. "Bye baby y/n keep doing your thing we'll be back soon" Gelo said then he hugged me. "Bye y/n and thank you for being able to stop by our house and be with Tina for a little" lavar said then hugged me "of course imma miss all of you's" I said then looked at Melo. "I love you y/n" he said while looking down at me. I kissed him "I love you too call me when you land" I said while hugging him "alright princess damn imma miss you" he said before giving me one more kiss.
Tina's sister Jenna drove us back home. "Don't worry they Will be back soon"Tina said to me. I smiled "yea".

I got home and walked inside and seen nessa on the couch. "Hey you good" she asked. "Ahh yea I guess imma miss him" I sighed. "Don't worry he'll be back before you know it let's do something" she said. We decided on going to get out nails done.

(Alright so how we doing guys. First updated chapter sorry for it being such a long time but ya girl is back. Comment about the story lemme hear your ideas. Also let me hear how your summer is going) ❤️❤️❤️