Fourteen

I walked all over the house but found no trace of Jungkook anywhere. Eventually I gave up and started looking for Taehyung, hoping he'd show up so I could trap him and confront him. But he was no where to be seen either. Now it seemed like they were both running from me.

"Ara, can I talk to you a minute?" Namjoon knocks on the door of my room. I nod and pat the side of the bed but he shakes his head. "My office," He sighs and I gulp. Anything done in Namjoons office was serious, clearly what he wanted to talk to me about was important. I quickly get up and follow him out the door.

As were walking to his office I see the other guys walking around with gear, and I finally spot Jungkook.

"Hey! Jungkook!" I shock him and everyone around with my words. Everyone knows we've been distant, not talking. Most assume that it has to do with the scene at breakfast a week ago, but that's not the case. 

"Oh-Um-Uh-Ara-Yeah-Hi," Jungkook stutters out. I laugh softly at his awkwardness and pull him to the side a moment, giving Namjoon a nod so he knows what I'm doing.

"I don't know where you're going but, can we talk when you get back?" I bite my lip nervously. I knew I just needed to face my fear and talk to him, even if I had no idea what I was going to day.

"Uh-Yeah, yeah sure, of course-yes," Jungkook stumbles again, making me giggle. He smiles at me as I do, making me feel fuzzy inside.

"I-Uh, I need to go," I point at Namjoon, wanting to get away from the fuzzy feeling. Jungkook nods and watches me go, his eyes didn't leave me until I turned the corner.

"Done with your lovers quarrel?" Namjoon smirks and elbows me gently. I roll my eyes and open the door to his office, walking inside.

"Shut up," I shake my head and sit down in one of his comfy leather chairs. Namjoon throws up his hands in surrender and takes his seat at his desk. He doesn't say anything else about it.

"This is not an easy conversation," Namjoon sighs, tapping his fingers along the desk. I furrow my brow and sit up, giving him my full attention.

"You know by now how much I care about you," Namjoon starts. Oh shit. This was gonna be bad. "And you know I feel for your situation, with your father and all," he continues. "But he's still out there, probably trying to get his hands on you," Namjoon sighs. "And there's only so much we can do before we really need to make a move...."

Oh.

"So what I'm trying to say I guess is-"

"You want me to take my father's place as the Fey boss and the only way to do that is to kill him," I cut Namjoon off. He looks at me wide eyed, shocked I'd figured it out. He opens his mouth to say something and then closes it, over and over again.

"I'm not stupid Namjoon," I chuckle. "I would do the same thing if I was in your position," I shrug. "It's a solid plan, but has a lot of potential to fail," I say. "And there's the fact that you want to kill my father, which I cannot say I'm happy about," I bite my inside of cheek. While my father had abandoned me and made me feel like a bug under his shoe at our last meeting, he was still my father. And I didn't want him to die.

"How, may I ask, would you plan on getting the Boss position without eliminating your father?" Namjoon questions me.

"I don't know," I admit. "But I'm sure we can find one," I look at Namjoon with pleading eyes. Just give me some time.

I knew in my heart of I couldn't come up with anything, my father would have to die. I just needed to try and figure something out.

"Okay, I'll give you some time," Namjoon nods. "But you know what has to happen if you can't deliver," He says seriously. I nod, keeping my serious face despite feeling my heart drop into my stomach at his words. Namjoon nods and stands, giving me a smile. "That went a lot smoother than previously anticipated," He laughs.