27~softie

I'm upset about something but i'll write a story anyway :)

fluffyyyy

Varian put his ear onto the door, trying to hear what (y/n) and her best friend (best friends name is Zoey don't ask i just like that name) were talking about.

"oooo okay so what kind of guys do you think are cute?"
(y/n) thought about it for a second
"hehe i like bad boys who are dominant and mean~"
"with eyeliner too?"
"hehe yeaaaa"

Varians eyes widened.
"what the fuCK?" he whispered, confused.

Zoey giggled "hmm but don't you like your clumsy little alchemy boy?"
"psh. yea i do hes my boyfriend. but he's too soft, he's adorable but soft. i wish he was more of a man"

"you mean like with lots of eyeliner and really mean?"
"yea hehehe~"

Varian stumbled back
'am i soft?' he thought 'I'm soft? doesn't (y/n) like that though???'

his head was spinning with thoughts and he decided to just go to bed.

"hehe in all seriousness though (y/n). what kind of guys do you like?"
"you should know by now we've been friends for like 2 years ugh. i like Varian!!"

(y/n) rested her head on her hand and stared at her picture of Varian dreamily.
"i love the way he holds me protectively, how he's so clingy. the way he cuddles me when he's cold and how adorable he looks when he's asleep. oo i love his sleepy voice too, so dreamy~ yknow what i love everything about him"

(y/n) went on to talk about everything she loves about Varian, which was everything.
Zoey rolled her eyes, it was cute but she hated listening to it.

Varian sat in his bed in silence
"I'm...a softie?"
he looked down at his PJs. they had rocket ships on them with little stars and moons.
(AWWWW)

"I'm such a softie" he said, taking off his PJs.
"real men sleep naked with boxers on, and your a real man Varian" he frowned when he realised how cold it was.

(aWWW BABY BOY)

//timeskip to the next day//

"Varian get down for breakfast!" (y/n) yelled. Varian was usually up by now.

Varian walked down the stairs with a big coat on, with grey and black clothes.
(imagine like the coat JD from Heathers has)

he also had a ton of eyeliner on. although she couldn't tell if they were eye bags or eyeliner.
he wasn't smiling like usual he just looked moody and angry

(y/n) giggled and handed him a cup of coffee.
"hehe you look awfully adorable and angsty today my little stormy cloud" she said, trying to give him a one-arm-hug.

he snatched the cup and swatted her hand away.
"i don't look adorable (y/n), don't call me that. and don't touch me for the love of god"

(y/n) was taken aback by his moodiness and was a little confused. usually Varian loves being called adorable and would rub his face all over her cheek like a cat when she did so.

(y/n) giggled at the thought of Varian rubbing his face on her cheeks.
"WHATS SO FUNNY??" Varian turned around and yelled.

she stumbled back a bit.
"nothing i just-"
"GOD YOU ARE SO WEIRD, UGH FORGET IT JUST SHUT UP"

Varian was secretly upset at himself for treating (y/n) like that. he couldn't bear to talk to her in that way, or yell at her.

"Varian what is up wi-"
"I SAID SHUT UP"
Varian pushed past her and stormed upstairs.

she took his breakfast and put it outside his room door.
"why are you being like this Varian?" she said to herself softly.

the next few days Varian was being really mean to (y/n). he'd yell at her for the smallest little things and slap her lightly when he tried to kiss or snuggle him in any way.

he also yelled at her when she used the nicknames he normally loved.

"OK VARIAN THATS ENOUGH. YOU ARE GOIN TO TELL ME WHAT IS UP WITH YOU RIGHT NOW"
Varian rolled his eyes at her.

"the only thing wrong here is your face you ugly sandwich maker" he mumbled
unfortunately, (y/n) heard.
she gasped. Varian would never call her that, or at least, HER Varian would never calm her that.

her Varian, the Varian she loved, the only one she loved.

she ran upstairs to her room and cried on her bed.

Varian walked in, looking worried. "w-what's wrong babe? what am i doing wrong?"

"YOURE ACTING LIKE A TOTAL JERK. I DONT LIKE THIS NEW YOU...i want my softie Varian back..."

Varian looked confused
"why? didn't you say you wanted more of a man?"

"what?? i was joking!"
she hugged his arm and kissed his cheek.
"Varian~ i love you and you only. and i love you just the way you are"

Varian blushed and hugged her
"good because i couldn't stand to be mean to you anymore"

(y/n) giggled. "you little softie"

hehehehe fluffy