Allies

Welcome back my friends, I am planning on adding 8 more chapters to this story, maybe more or less. I will be doing a spin off of this story AFTER I finish this one and Beauty and the Wolf.
*
Enjoy

Brook stared out the window in her room, which used to hold both her and Connor. But now it only held her.

Weeks had gone by, and nobody had seen or heard from Connor.

After the fight between him and Brook, he took off. Nobody knew why Connor went out of his way to hurt Brook, and nobody knew how long he'd be gone for.

"Oh Moon Goddess," Brook sighed, "Where is he?" She didn't expect the Moon Goddess to answer her, she hoped she would, but that wasn't how the Moon Goddess worked.

Brook sat there, her brain spinning for answers. She could tell that he was alive, and she could sense his feelings.

But she couldn't sense him.

And it pained her more than anything. She knew she should hate him for hurting her, but she just felt sad. Sad because something wasn't right with her mate and sad because she didn't know how to fix it.

Brook put her head in her hands, and closed her eyes.

Connor, please come home. We can fix whatever's going on with you. Brook spoke into the mate link, and like every other day, she didn't receive a response.

"Fuck!" She screamed, standing up and kicking a chair over. She sat back down with trembling hands, and uneven breaths.

Connor not being around was taking a toll on her mental and physical health.

That's how it was with a mate, being away from each other for too long really fucked with a persons mind.

Brook thought about how much she had been through, and it pained her. It pained her that both her mate and her best friend were still missing, and it pained her that she couldn't do a single thing about it.

Nevertheless, she still remained a strong leader. She worked to keep the pack order maintained, and it usually went great. The pack members treated Brook as if she was their real alpha, as if theirs wasn't missing.

Instead of them calling her Luna, they called her Alpha Bradley, which Brook thought was overrated.

Brook turned her attention to a pounding on her door.

"Come in," She shouted. She stood up to greet whoever it was, her eyes being met with Naomi's.

"Brook! You have to come see, someone's here for you." For a second, Brook got excited and hoped it was Connor. She flew past Naomi and bounced through the halls of the pack house, which was unnecessarily huge.

Down the stairs, and around the railing, Brook flew into the office to see a woman with fiery red hair.

"Fiona!" Brooklynn screamed in excitement, throwing herself into her best friend. They embraced in the middle of the office, hugging each other as if they were being separated for good.

Brooklynn felt her wolf cheering with joy, and for that time with Fiona she felt happy. She pulled away to stare at the girl in front of her, and began to lecture.

"Where the hell have you been? I mean did you like die or something and then resurrect?"

Fiona smiled at Brook, ecstatic to listen to her friends bickering again.

"Actually, I was out covering your ass," She answered, "I did some damage control in your pack, and believe it or not you have their full support thanks to mwah."