Going to The LeBlanc's

Before I start this chapter. I wanna thank y'all so much for 1,000 reads! That's the most reads I've ever gotten on any stories of mine. THANK YOU!!

Kenzie's POV

It has been a few months, the triplets are now 8 months and growing so much. Me and Johnny are stronger than ever, we have just been enjoying the moments with our babies.

I woke up next to Johnny in our bed. It was 6:30 am and the sunlight was shining through our white and purple blinds.

"Babe, wake up. Lauren isn't here so I need you now." I whispered to Johnny.

"They aren't awake yet. Plus I never get alone time with you anymore." Johnny flirted. Man, he makes me get butterflies still. Even after having triplets, getting engaged, he still makes me get those butterflies every time.

"Sh, they're asleep." I told him as we got closer. I softly placed my lips on his, as he cupped my face. P.S. I was wearing a sports bra and shorts.

We made out; as it got heated. Johnny put his hands in my shorts and he squeezed my ass. I let out a moan and began kissing him again. Then, there was crying that interrupted our moment.

"Fuck. Babe come on." I complained and he nodded. I got off of him and we both walked to the nursery.

I sat down, and Johnny placed Kayla and Kyle in my arms. I fed both of them as Johnny fed Kingston.

It was quiet so the triplets were relaxed. After, we changed them and Johnny and I decided to go to the Leblanc's house. Actually, Katie wanted to see the babies and so did Hayley and Annie.

I changed them into⬇️
Kayla

I changed them into⬇️Kayla

Kingston

Kyle

After, Johnny went to change then I did when he came back

I wore⬇️

Only the clothes in the pic⬆️

Johnny and I quickly ate breakfast since the babies were crawling in their play pen as Johnny and I watched them. Johnny just made us toast, eggs and orange juice.

We quickly finished eating and got the triplets in the car. As we drove, they all fell asleep before we even got there. It was about 45 minutes away and they fell asleep about 15 minutes into the car ride.

Johnny kept one hand on the wheel while he kept the other on my inner thigh. We quietly talked so we won't wake the babies up.

"Babe. How did I end up having you?" Johnny asked as he looked at me.

"I am more fortunate to have you." I responded.

"Impossible."

"Whatever. I have a perfect life right now. I have you as my baby daddy and my fiancé. Plus I have three beautiful heathy babies. What more could I have?"

"Maybe a husband." He winked.

"Well, soon. Maybe in a few years baby." I said as we pulled up to the Leblanc's house.

We got out and I held Kyle's car seat as Johnny held Kayla and Kingston.

Before we even knocked on the door, Hayley opened the door and let us in. Katie and Annie were already in the kitchen and Johnny and I put the babies down.

Hayley held Kayla, Katie held Kingston and Annie held Kyle.

"Aw, I missed them so much." Katie said in a baby voice.

"You should visit more often." Annie said to us.

"It's so hard to bring these three anywhere. So we barley get out of the house with these three." I told them. "I'm so tired." I mumbled as I rested my head on Johnny's shoulder.

"If you're tired you could go take a nap in my room." Annie suggested.

"Um, ok. Just wake me if they need anything." I said and went upstairs to Annie's room.

Johnny's POV

"I should go check on her." I said. "If you need anything. Just call for me." I added and they nodded.

I went upstairs and saw Kenzie sleeping on the bed quietly. She's truly the best woman in the world. I put the blanket over her and fixed the pillow for her. Before I left, I saw something on Annie's desk. I know I shouldn't be snoopy, but this seemed important to not miss.

I looked over and saw. A Pregnancy test. I then heard the door crack open. And I saw Annie. "Johnny. Um," She stuttered.

"Does Hayden know?" I asked. I'm kinda like the VERY OVERPROTECTIVE BROTHER for her.

"No. We broke up." She said as she played with her fingers.

"I'm so sorry. This isn't my business. But, I am like your older brother. So it's ok if I wanna talk about it to me." She nodded.

"Hey, what's going on?" I heard a sleepy Kenzie ask. I went by her side.

"Nothing babe. Just go to sleep." She nodded and fell back asleep. "I'm going downstairs Annie." She nodded and I left to go downstairs. The rest of the day, we spent at the Leblanc's and stayed there because it was getting late.